BBBY Thread

Sorry this is what I meant.

I thought Cohen bought those back in April when the stock was at like $30, the new filing just confirms he still has them.

If so, he’s underwater. Just less so after today.

2 Likes

will be watching it in pre market. I would look for a rebreak of 24 and it to hold the 20 or 22 support. Once it rebreak 24 you want to see a break of 28. Playing smaller sizes here or cover costs, as it’s now much riskier than previous run up today which hit 28. if volume comes in it could push more. Remember FOMC minutes tomorrow and that has always paid us on calls each time.

2 Likes

RH reporting new .5 increment calls for this week from $13.5 to 22.5, and weeklies in $1 increments from $27-42 from next week to Sept 30. I cross referenced TOS and optionsprofitcalc and they aren’t there and I’ve seen this before where they’ll prepare the next days new options early.

2 Likes

6:30 am - currently sitting around $26 and peaked about an hour ago at 27.34.

Also:
GME up 2%
AMC down 1%

Word of caution, AH runs into a chain expansion is usually what kills these movements.

Sold off the rest of my Nov $25 and bought a few lotto 8/19 $45c’s on that morning pump & dip.

Well that was fun while it lasted. i was not able to pay attention toward the end of the day, so im still holding a couple calls that i assume will be deep red tomorrow, these were just a couple lotto and ill probably let them expire worthless.

I just had the opportunity to sit down and go over the filings a little bit. Learned a couple things so thats cool.

Interesting info about a 13D/A is there is a holding period for a min of 6 months.
https://www.sec.gov/reportspubs/investor-publications/investorpubsrule144htm.html

That puts Cohen till 9/7 before he can sell. (144 actually says from the date of the sale). Im going off the date of the 13D/A in March and i dont know if thats the actual sale date?

Not sure if anyone is familiar with these filings and knows if there is any exceptions to the rule i would be interested to learn.

Final piece i though was interesting. On 3/25, amendment 1 was made to the original 13D/A that also takes about a stand still period
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0000886158/000092189522000972/sc13da113351002_03242022.htm
Item 4

Not sure if this is a common thing or if there are any restrictions that would be in that period, also, how long. If anyone has any insight id love to hear it. Im just trying to absorb some stuff as i go through this experience.

4 Likes

My understanding is that he just has to make public his position but doesn’t actually mean he sold? Also congrats to Jake Freeman sheeesh all that money at 20 years old!

3 Likes

By regulation he has to make it known that he might sell as given his ten percent holding any sudden sell can lead to a massive impact on the price.

Nothing unusual here and no committed time frame for selling

CNBC and Seeking Alpha both massively misleading headlines

Looks like it bounced off 18 AH yesterday, and is holding around 20 right now about 6:50am…

Market still seems bullish overall after FOMC minutes… shrug

1 Like

So agreed looks like this is holding that 18 area again with a decent amount of PM volume.

If this thing looks like it still might have some life. I may consider avg down to try and get out of these a little green.

If it pulls up hard and breaks that $30 mark I will continue to play this.

Good luck to anyone still in it.

https://sec.report/Form/144-PAPER/43719 surprised this wasn’t posted on here unless I missed it above. It shows 9.4 million shares and options and says potential sale but I would assume sale of all. I don’t see a timeline so again I would assume the worst and say he can sell whenever after this was filed, unless someone points out the regulation on a delay or something.

Again the 144 states he’s required to hold for 6 months for a reporting company and 1 year for non reporting.

His purchase was on 3/7.

The only thing I’m not sure of if there is a way out of that. But technically his shares and options are locked 9/7.

I think damage has been done but I want to be clear about the data.

I didnt look enough but where does it describe that timeline on that 2 pager?

He also started acquiring in January and not just on 3/7.

3 Likes

If that were the case, I don’t see why he files now. He has to know that kills all momentum for this movement.

The link I had above. Rules for 144

Now that’s interesting JB, is that the 144 from March? I was not able to find that.

1 Like

Nm that’s the current one. Now that would make more sense. I was going off the 13D/A date

1 Like