TBLT - Tough Built so that it can have the best Short Squeeze?

Sold in premarket with a small 200$ loss and totally out of the play. There are about 5m shares that are ftd from June due next week and could see a run up but currently it looks bloody.

Tblt signed a deal with ACE stores for its products. Stock is running with this news.

SI is still high

Might jump back into it but idk Kryptek said I am trying to get people to join this pump and dump so do what you want.

Just move on. I’m in on it now too because it’s a good scalp.

1 Like

TBLT is running in pm.

Continutation of Ace is the hardware place deal.

SI this morning is 135.5% of float and premarket already has 3x shares float volume.

Note, there is roughly 4m shares that were FTD’s from June due next week so see a continued momentum today in my opinion.

Congrats on anyone who got in. this has still some legs to run.

1 Like

FTDs aren’t a catalyst as they’re from MM’s who have their hands on shares all the time as the majority of trading volume runs through them. So while it may look at though it’s something that would have to be cleared, the reality is that the number is constantly changing any time a stock sees volume.

Secondly the SI metrics on this particular play, while looking substantial due to % of float are minuscule as a percentage of volume. The sizing of the positions dollar wise are also extremely small.

Would be better off assuming this pop is fundamental off their news yesterday but relying on SI for any additional momentum is unlikely. Now, there is a huge asterisk which is pumpers. The data as you’ve said looks good so that is generally enough to get retail excited (especially after a hike like this) so who knows.

If you’re playing this make sure to scale in, take entries in good spots (pullbacks, etc) and cut whenever the volume dies.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.