The Corruption Portfolio

Grabbed 1x 180c April TXN call for $1.02. Keeping this one small. Tuberville bought between 150-350k shares worth of it, let’s see if he knows something

Correction: 1x 185 Apr call for 1.02, currently at 1.31

• TXN call holding steady at 1.32 (+29%)
  • ZBH currently at $118 (mentioned at ~$105)
  • SCHW was scalped for 21% last week. Currently at $62. This will likely run back to $68 in the next few months. 2024 could be a strong year for financials. Consider shares or a long OTM call. June 70c are selling for 3.15 currently

Closed TXN for +67% at 1.71. This can languish for a while under 160 so I’d rather take profits. On to the next play!

Gottheimer’s wealth manager made some big bets on MSFT in his joint account. This is somewhat unusual for him, and given that his money manager will also have to answer to his wife, that indicates a lot of confidence. MSFT is only slightly higher than when he made the trades on November 14th. I’m strongly considering a position tomorrow:image

I’m not finding plays from target outperformers. Managers are holding with the expectation of a bullish 2024. Updates:

• ZBH at $120
  • SCHW at $69
  • Deep ITM calls on NVDA for 2024

Pelosi calls on NVDA (Courtesy: Shadow)image

Senator John Boozman purchased 1-15k shares in PALL, a palladium ETF on 12/12 at a closing price of $90.53. PALL is at $90.78 premarket today so we’ll pickup some shares. Boozman sits on the senate Ag committee, which as you can guess, oversees commodities

Daily reminder to not bet against Nancy Pelosi. She’s one of the most corrupt kleptocrats this country has ever produced. She has a top tier money manager who’s like a Navy Seal with Autism. We’re talking minimum $5-10m net worth just to get access to these levels of returns. DO NOT BET AGAINST NANCY PELOSI

1 Like

Well she did out perform every hedgefund<a:bigbrain:1195066543135010856>

<:pepeevil:925856781673058305>

Jared Moskovitz, an outperformer, picked up shares in ROP, Roper Technologies, last month at around $546. I opened a starter position at $551 today

After reading the below piece, I’ve picked up some shares in CURLF. Even though Abramovich is Russian, he got a heads up from insiders on sanctions before they were released. To date, he has not been charged with anything. Curaleaf is still among his holdings. And guess what, they’re lobbying for banking advantages, which I strongly suspecy they’ll get! Target is late summer for a regulatory approval. You might wait until it dips for a better entry. The Rise of the American Oligarchy – Mother Jones

CURLF and PALL holding up well. ROP down a bit since earnings. I’ll be eyeing this one along with Anna Paulina’s recent timely sale:image

Took just 1 730c on LLY for Feb 16th (14.40). This is a ludicrous gamble and I expect to lose. But a lot of target outperformers hold, so we’ll give it a go

Sold for 16.15 there. (+12%). Looking to switch to the 720c for Feb 16th

Since Semiconductors seem to be the sector du jure, we’ll grab one AMAT call for 200 for Feb 16th. Earnings are Feb 15th, so don’t bet more than you can lose. AMAT is part of a small oligopoly of firms that produce irreplaceable semiconductor machinery. Ro Khanna and Markwayne Mullin have also bought in

<:pepepray:930324508018106448> give us generational wealth opportunity

Watchlist to buy on a substantive correction (Allah, peace be upon him, knows when but let’s pray for the one by the end of March). These would be long term holds.

• MSFT below 400
  • NXPI Semiconductor below ~197
  • ON Semiconductor below ~75
  • AMAT would be a strong buy 155 or below
  • LRCX 750 or lower (prob. won’t happen)
  • NVDA ideal 570-600 range In’shallah

Other long ideas:

• Financial: JPM, SCHW
  • Healthcare: LLY, UNH, ZBH, ABBV
  • CHTR Communications at or below $275-290
  • Semiconductors: ONTO, NVMI
  • Semi and AI-related: SYM, ROK, RBC, GFS

Separately, it appears Anna Paulina’s timely dump was the only stock she owned! So she’ll be off the outperformer list (for now).

1 Like

<@673003181990477844> AMAT up to $211 now <:pepecelebrate:899174757969317898>