TradingView powered alerts on Trading Floor

If we do that I’d vote both in TF and it’s own place if possible

1 Like

I have been spent a TON of time on lux algo, I have watched every video and read damn near the whole manual. I have some DD up on strategies, back tests, and front test, I need to put more into those pages.

These are without a doubt the best CONFIRMATION settings:

-Need to turn on autopilot (that way you can ignore the sensitivity settings)
-3 min candles
-set auto pilot to short term

Reasoning:

-The autopilot just takes a lot of the sensitivity guess work out of the equation (I use mid term on 1 min candles and long term on the 5 and 15 seconds, not that I really make any decisions based on 1min or 5/15 second indicators because they aren’t for that but it just clears up the clutter on those graphs)
-3 min candles seem to give me the quickest reliable confirmation of a trend, now obviously with the crazy volatility we have these days even those can be too sensitive at times

Feel free to ask me anything else about lux algo

Thanks

11 Likes

I’ll adjust the TF signals to use these settings and we’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

I haven’t been following these alerts very much, looking for some feedback on how they’re working. Also, if there is anything else that people think would be useful to know, (TradingView indicator wise) feel free to make suggestions.

Almost ready to launch the Trade Ideas section of the forum.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have these alerts in their own channel rather than trading floor? It can be easy to miss the notifications in the chatter if one isn’t always keeping an eye on things throughout the day.
I kept track of things today (best as I could) and it seemed to be generally correct with sells but seemed iffy on the buys.

1 Like