AEHR 1/5/2023 Earnings and Play

AEHR beat…. Again.
Quarter highlights
Rev 14m 39% sequentially
Momentum to increase over next several years for revenue and orders
William Blair forecast for electric vehicles alone will grow 119k to more than 4.1 billion in 2030
25x growth for SiC demand by 2030 (electric vehicles alone)
Announced 2 new customers in the quarter.
After the quarter closed Enphase announced 2 Fox-xp systems (may have not been Enphase but that’s what I thought I heard)
New fox wafer pak aligner in standalone and automated versions! Yay more products
(Can facilitate 5 to more Xp systems, that’s dope)
New aligner can work with all wafer sizes (even 100mm wafers and wafers other than SiC)
They can enter Dram, flash, and high end computing devices.
The new customers are expanded AEHR past their lead SiC customers (meaning their penetrating outside their expected customer opportunities, big bull dick statements)
They expect more orders before EOY fiscal year May 2023
AEHR is the only SiC that can test out all early failures with their testing system and become the industry standard for SiC testing.
Silicon photonics is also seeing a revival for their waferpaks.
consumables accounted for 54% of sales for this quarter
Supply chain is improving which lowers costs
They’re minimizing the usage of Chinese suppliers which is improving quality and lowering costs as well
SGA expenses increasing (gotta spend money to make money)
23.5m backlog of orders
QA
Few new customers expected to order and take delivery and they can deliver those before end of year
They have excess capacity than currently needed they could ship ten systems a month (currently shipping five a month)
They’re doing some facility upgrades after securing their new lease three to five million investment deprecated over the lease
Their shipping the new aligner to multiple customers before end of fiscal year
Silicon photonics market to be bigger than SiC and AEHR is all in on that market as well!

1 Like

Photonics is talking about optical receiver chips which is apparently how servers and GPU’s will be looking at in the next two decades. So the CPU will communicate with memory and storage via fiber optical cables (which drastically increase bandwidth and speeds of data transfer).

1 Like

I likely will add shares for scalping and play a few months out too. For me 20-22 share price will be hard to get over unless forward guidance is provided and exceeds but I think they said they are sticking to same guidance. Need Navi to confirm or read more tonight. The market had a great bull run when last earnings came out, compare SPY to AEHR last October so just have realistic expectations. 25 will be very tough to go over but I can be surprised. Maybe this is just for @paki. No 40 strikes lol. If I do options thinking 17.50 or 20 strike on a dip. Will see in am too.

2 Likes

I think we have a similar set up. just like Conq has been saying market looks ready for a retard rally if we get good data. 20-22 will be broken next two weeks. But the 27-28 is the big question. This call is nothing short of hulk dick fuel.

3 Likes

But yes, no 30 or 40c buy atm’s and chill. I will likely do some roll ups but I will call them out. Until then buy atm’s and do not buy lottos

1 Like

Stock is up over 40% and very heavy resistance at 25. Most are up over 400% so best to wait till next week if you are going to look at cooldown and consolidation for another run. Buying here is fomo but watch how it reacts to SPY. I am still watching for a 20-22 entry and may not get it but congrats to those that got in early and super green.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.