ALCC - Sam Altman SPAC merger

Ticker change is on Friday

1 Like

How much further do yall think this can run? Are you selling before ticker change?

I’m selling at open tomorrow, but nobody went broke covering cost basis

Gotcha, so youre thinking there will be a surge when the ticker changes, similar to DWAC?

yeah, I was having a look at despacs a while ago when DWAC was changing and seems like the SPACs that had hype around them(like being AI related) were moving like +100% in PM

Very interesting and good to know

like I said in TF, theres a risk this has been massively front-run by sone discord and it gets dumped.

It appears we have been scammed. Never seen options be halted while the stocks trading

Damn I had my alarm set for 9am so I could sell during premarket but fell back asleep

What happened to this LOL…

In an interview with CNBC Thursday, Oklo CEO Jacob DeWitte confirmed that the company has yet to generate revenue and has no nuclear plants deployed at the moment. He said the company is targeting 2027 for its first plant to come online.

Interesting. So from our notes above, “2026/2027” was the SPAC deck projection for first deployment. Maybe his new guidance of 2027 weakened investor sentiment.