Announcing..... The Purge

Good evening Vallalalalalans,

It’s no secret that our community currently contains a mixture of people that contribute to and are appreciative of it and people who are here more to continue drama and pretend like they’re “spys”.

As a result… the purge is upon us.

Membership Applications

Who needs to submit one?

We’re going to process applications for everyone who isn’t a God, OG, Demigod or Legend. So if you do not currently posess one of these roles in the Discord server, you WILL NEED to submit an application. As forum signups are currently disabled, this first wave is only for those who have a forum account (and if you don’t, well, then you’re not reading this.)

What happens after?

After your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the server’s administration staff. If accepted, you’ll be assigned a Member role on the forum. That role wil later become crucial to maintaining your access to the Discord server itself.

If your application is rejected, you’ll be removed from the community.

What if I don’t submit one?

Users that have forum accounts and fail to submit an application will be removed from the community.

How to submit your Application

To submit your application simply follow this link and fill out the information: SEE EDIT BELOW

We’ll be processing applications right away and we’re looking to have to full process completed by next week. While I understand this can be somewhat of a culture shock, I think its crucial for weeding out the bad eggs and making sure that those who are here, are here for the right reasons.

EDIT: The process for this has changed, please see the following post for the updates: Can’t see the forum? You need to request verification. Click here

52 Likes

Just clarifying that a Member role in discord is not the same as a Member role on the forum and those people still need to submit an application.

12 Likes

If you get a comment that says “you’re not permitted to do this” just refresh the page.

If you’re not sure if it went through try to redo it and it says you’ve already completed this.

Just see this all over tf right now thought we could put it here lol.

5 Likes

Submitted holler :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Submitted but it just routed me back to the forum. Let me know if it didnt go through :slight_smile:

4 Likes

submitted.

3 Likes

Quick question, one of the app questions was about social media account profile (reddit, stocktwits, twitter). I understand the reason behind asking for these, but If I don’t have any of these, would it count against me? I am mostly a lurker for the purpose of learning.

9 Likes

You can confirm by clicking on the application again. You should see this page:

3 Likes

I don’t have a StockTwits or Twitter and my Reddit PFP has no comments. Is that part mandatory?

5 Likes

I was trying to put my Twitter URL but when I came back it said it was completed… Here it is

https://twitter.com/TheRealIkuzou?t=cQiQWCONsoDGNjqnSTgG5g&s=09

1 Like

Actually serious: I only use my Reddit account for “other” purposes should I still link it lol

2 Likes

Submitted

I had this message, and now it says I’ve completed. I’m assuming it’s gone through but just posting here to archive that I’ve completed the application in the event that it did not.

4 Likes

I’m gettin the “you have completed this wizard” without submitting anything!

4 Likes

per usual you rock! Thanks

4 Likes

Completed. Posting here to confirm.

1 Like

Submitted. Hope I did it right

4 Likes

I completed but got the wizard dialogue like others. So positing here to confirm as well.

4 Likes

It was giving me the “you don’t have permission to view this resource”, so I backed out and opened it in a browser tab, but when it loaded it said I’d completed the wizard and linked me back to the forum. Just posting to keep tabs.

Edit: I had filled it all out and it gave me that error on submission.

3 Likes

Submitted

1 Like