$BTTX - The Next DeSPAC Redemption Play

So you missed EFTR/IRNT/JSPR/OPAD/BKKT?

Doesn’t matter - with the amount of SPACs releasing in 2020 there are plenty more deSPAC plays left. Enter $BTTX from the merger team that bought $PLBY which pumped to $60.

https://twitter.com/mcspacface/status/1454124977058459651?s=20

The float post redemptions has been calculated (above) and roughly 1million shares remain (500k outstanding shares, 595k shares post rights conversion). These micro-float stocks when they catch momentum can pump to $40+
It already caught a bit of traction AH on Friday and is up 26%. Expect this to run next week. Entry under $12 pre-market in Monday will be a good entry opportunity.

PT $20+
If things get out of hand (i.e similar to BKKT) and a catalyst or two is released then $40+ could be on the cards

11 Likes

No options or warrants on this one?

1 Like

Thank you. This is my monday morning gamble. Limit bought some shares (11.99 $ lol). Missed pm opening spike, first checked when prize was down @15ish already. I’ll watch pm a bit

3 Likes

well this aged nicely

5 Likes

Sold between peak, lol. but still very nice % gain and 150$ realized gain

2 Likes

Appreciate this callout and look forward to more!

1 Like

Wish there was some option’s available :frowning:

1 Like

Nice find, if it’s not crazy PM I’ll throw some dollars in.

1 Like

Saw this post yesterday and completely forgot to buy this AM. FML :joy:

2 Likes

@MrRonit, thanks for the call out. Nice gain today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thoughts about reopening a position?

2 Likes

8-K filed today confirmed a redemption rate of 84% lower than the rumored 96% that was being thrown around. Float is at 1.5M

I think if this gets traction theres a possibility of a run tomorrow, but im not expecting to see the $29 high of monday.

I’ve opened a smaller position of 1000 shares @ 12.72 in After Hours today.

3 Likes

Do you think they’ll open options? Then this could in theory have a gamma squeeze if the set up is correct with options?

2 Likes