Bud Light Next - is it beer or water?

So I bought a 12 pack of bud light next tonight which is a big deal for me I only drink Miller lite when it comes to beer. It says 80 cal 0 carbs and 4% which is tempting enough to try. I drank 6 shots of Jack before I this endeavor and so far I’ve had 6 of these. It’s a scam I feel more vigilant than ever. If anything I feel more hydrated and refreshed. Other opinions on it are welcome. It’s only $13 that’s my kids’ college fund will never see again

2 Likes

I have thought about trying it everytime I walked by it. Since as I approach 40 the more Busch light I drink seems to be adding inches to my waistline took me since my mid 20s to figure out what the cause of it was. So I have thought I drink Diet Coke why not diet beer. But never have had the balls to pull the trigger. Appreciate the review. My kids college fund will appreciate the extra 13 bucks you have saved me!

1 Like

Bruh :kekw:

You’re better off. Save that 13 and go get liquor same calories same carbs and, well by this beers standards, the moass of alcohol

1 Like

Ciroc cummin out wit Seltzers Them shits gonna be fire

1 Like

So you are saying I should YOLO his college fund into hard liquor but definitely not the Bud light next cuz it’s gonna crash. Is this financial advice ?

Now that’s something worth noting I’ll keep my eye out for it. At least I know p Diddy won’t fuck me with some bullshit water

2 Likes

I love Ciroc
this is not financial advisor and I am not a financial advisor

1 Like

I was a beer snob a few years ago but a good pilsner or light ipa is my go to beer nowadays. I like the ipa bite but the viscosity of a light beer for drinkability. Heavier beers nowadays i find i have to baby a bit more since its heavier.

1 Like

what the fuck

2 Likes

Just told my kid as he’s playing elden ring made him take his headset off. Sorry son it’s JUCO for you I’m going all in on Ciroc seltzers

2 Likes

I prefer a strong imperial ale these days. I can drink one and at 9% that’s enough. I don’t know if it’s actually lower calories but it feels like it should be.

A good hoppy IPA is still one of my favorites. Since I don’t really travel for work anymore I really miss those Vermont beers.

3 Likes

Again I’m bullish on Ciroc as it is what I like. But as always this is not fanicalik advice and I am certainly not a financial advisor disclaimer

1 Like

It’s like sex in a canoe … it’s fucking close to water.

3 Likes

Milk is more hydrating than water.
This post brought to you by the dairy industry.
Got Milk?

2 Likes