Challenge 1: 1K to 1M

I’ve been mulling over starting a challenge account for some time. One of the most satisfying times of my trading career was my infamous 6.7K to 1.1M run during AMC. But, at the end, AMC was an incredible call, but a unique situation. Given how incredible I think our community has become, I want to show the value of it by doing something that will be extraordinary in its own right while being an extreme challenge to me as a trader and us as a community.

Announcing Challenge 1: 1K to 1M

Go big or go home right? This could be a success or an abysmal failure, but none-the-less I want to attempt to turn an obtainable amount of money into a highly coveted amount of money using the DD generated by this community. I don’t quite as much view this is a challenge for me, as I view it as a challenge for us all.

The Details

1. I’m going to start with an account that has $1,000.00 even in it.
  2. I will divulge positions, entries, sells and balance updates regularly.
  3. I will take risks and play squeezes, but I will do so “properly” as in demonstrating covering cost basis and taking profit. However, I will probably avoid giving “overall” sells on these plays to avoid everyone exiting when I do.

The Setup

I’m going to do this in phases that match our already laid out performance award roles. So the overall goal is to reach “Monarch” level by the end of the run. Each new reward level will get its own post where I will update the status and plays that I’m in.

I’m probably going to get started with this at the beginning of Feburary so be on the lookout for that first blog. I’m genuinely excited for this and I think it’ll be great for the community overall as we all figure out how to hit goal.

144 Likes

I will also do a 1k to 1 million challenge! Race you there…

7 Likes

I’m down to join… since I recently blew up my 5k challenge account. :joy:

14 Likes

love this, let’s go!!!

5 Likes

Cant wait to follow your journey. This will be fun

6 Likes

This will be interesting and I plan to follow and try it myself(though I’m starting with $2000 as my reset point after the last server play).

5 Likes

Very excited to watch this unfold!

5 Likes

I’m down. $1.5K is all I have left from my ESSC loss.

4 Likes

I think l’ll also join this challenge - I have been looking for a reason to implement several new trading pedagogies to see what yields the most reward. Can’t wait for you to join me at the top :slight_smile: lol.

5 Likes

doin the 405 to 1 milly challenge wish me luck boys

13 Likes

I’m in! Let’s do this!

I think something like this is exactly what people in this discord have been lookin for. Someone with trading experience showing exactly what they are doing in detail to people that don’t have that much experience

11 Likes

Liking the Feb start. Gives me time to rebuild. Cheers m8.

3 Likes

Why the hell not?! I have a question, which platform will you use (or suggest) starting from? WeBull has the infinite options, but I assume this challenge will involve share positions too. Asking from a standpoint of fees, t+* etc on the initial small account

2 Likes

Let’s do this!

6 Likes

100% in, I mean it’s only 1k right? Set it aside, see where this journey goes. I trust you conq, and you deserve this forum and following.

3 Likes

Sheeeeit let’s go

5 Likes

This is going to be exciting. Looking forward to it

4 Likes

Cash account as well?

1 Like

After lacking discipline on the last play, I took all the cash out of my trading account except for $1,500. This is a good opportunity to rebuild. Let’s ride!

6 Likes

I’ll be following this!

4 Likes