$CSCW - Debut of the Metaverse Nov 11th, 2021

Ticker: $CSCW

CSCW announces upcoming debut of entertainment world metaverse - a full - entertainment interface…

I stumbled upon this company from searching any sympathy plays in relation to keyword “metaverse” / “meta” / “virtual reality.” The only stock analyst rating I could find has its value at $120…the stock is currently at $.80 with 35.354M volume at time of writing. Technicals look negative, but sentiment seems positive/bullish as a long term hold. This is by no means extensive DD, but seeing if anyone else has looked into this stock.

Previous DD request 19 days ago: $CSCW - Is there hope for a rebound? - Analysis / Due Diligence / Requests - Valhalla (ascendedtrading.com)

1.) Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSCW) Will Soon Debut the Metaverse, a Parallel Entertainment World

2.) Only Analyst rating I could find: https://www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/CSCW/research-ratings

6 Likes

I normally don’t trust analyst reviews the only thing it does is pump the stock but the metaverse is something so new that who knows what’s going to happen to technology companies related in that space. ill be following this hopefully you update it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the analysis. I posted a request a few days ago about this ticker, as I thought there could be potential for it to return to its previous levels ($1.27 and $2.67). I bought the dip a few weeks ago when it dipped all the way to $.50 and I am very surprised to see a possible target price at $120 heh

We have an EMA15 crossover to the EMA50 on the 4hr chart with a significant increase in volume since Oct. 22nd, and on the daily chart the same crossover potentially happening in a few days. To me it looks bullish overall…

Not sure if this is important, but they only have a revenue of $6.8M. Their market cap is $105.8M. They are currently trading at 14x revenue.

1 Like

are there particularly bad news that made the price go down from 1.80 to 0.50 in 6 months?

edit: I can see at least on offering a couple of months ago

Anyone see this coop agreement?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/color-star-technology-co-ltd-133000364.html

1 Like

Interesting. Still waiting for this stock to go back to its previous levels.