DASH - DASH Run Tomorrow?

Reported record food delivery orders but larger loss than expected. (.72) EPS (.41) Estimate miss but beat sales 1.61B vs 1.52B estimate. Guidance was raised too.

DASH is in a uptrend. The current trend matches the sentiment of the play. It’s suggested that you wait until the next BUY signal or weakening downtrend signal before taking entries on this bullish play.

Morning Update
The last AH signal for DASH was a WEAKENING SELL on the 30m Timeframe

The last signal can occasionally be indicative of a sustained trend, however opening volatility can quickly change the situation so be sure to be mindful and take profit if you see it.

Potential Downtrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 30m Timeframe for DASH. This may be a good spot to start scaling into calls.

Of course, this is the one I chose to play the heaviest even though I said YELP looks great last night. How dumb, Got lucky and averaged down hard on the morning dip and got out a bit green but was a terrible earnings play. 1 for 1 between this and YELP. OXY makes it 2-1 win ratio and the other few call outs went well. I am closing this one down. I think main reason is they didnt have great earnings and payroll killed it this am. IT never recovered and it also had a runup for the last 5 days.

Potential Downtrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 15m Timeframe for DASH. This may be a good spot to start scaling into calls.

A Normal Sell Signal has Turned Strong on 30m Timeframe for DASH. Consider Dropping Calls.

Potential Downtrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 15m Timeframe for DASH. This may be a good spot to start scaling into calls.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Morning Update
The last AH signal for DASH was a BUY on the 30m Timeframe

The last signal can occasionally be indicative of a sustained trend, however opening volatility can quickly change the situation so be sure to be mindful and take profit if you see it.

Strong Confirmed Sell Alert on 30m Timeframe for DASH.

Potential Downtrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 30m Timeframe for DASH. This may be a good spot to start scaling into calls.

Morning Update
The last AH signal for DASH was a BUY on the 30m Timeframe

Strong Confirmed Sell Alert on 30m Timeframe for DASH.

Morning Update
The last AH signal for DASH was a WEAKENING BUY on the 30m Timeframe

Potential Uptrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 15m Timeframe for DASH. This may be a good spot to start scaling out of calls.