DE - DE Earnings Calls (edit)

Looking for put entry at 355 or 360 but their CC is at 10am so careful.

1 Like

DE is in a uptrend. Be careful taking entries that are against the trend. It’s suggested that you wait until the next SELL signal or weakening uptrend signal before taking entries on this bearish play.

Potential Uptrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 1m Timeframe for DE. This may be a good spot to start scaling into puts.

Confirmed Sell Alert on 3m Timeframe for DE.

Potential Uptrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 1m Timeframe for DE. This may be a good spot to start scaling into puts.

Strong Confirmed Buy Alert on 3m Timeframe for DE.

This got a higher price target and really I should have looked more into the numbers. It has been uptrend all day. 368 rejection worked but you had to have good fills to not be down now. Will probably cut the one put I have if it pushes up anymore and save all the green from earlier. GL all, done for the day.

Strong Confirmed Sell Alert on 3m Timeframe for DE.

A Normal Sell Signal has Turned Strong on 3m Timeframe for DE. Consider Dropping Calls.

This topic was automatically opened after 18 hours.

Morning Update
The last AH signal for DE was a STRONG SELL on the 3m Timeframe

The last signal can occasionally be indicative of a sustained trend, however opening volatility can quickly change the situation so be sure to be mindful and take profit if you see it.

Potential Downtrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 1m Timeframe for DE. This is may be a good spot to start scaling out of puts.

Positioning before 10AM is generally not reccomended due to increased volatility

Positioning before 10AM is generally not reccomended due to increased volatility

Good bounce off 370 for DE. I missed entry

A Normal Buy Signal has Turned Strong on 3m Timeframe for DE. Consider Dropping Puts.

Potential Uptrend Weakening/Reversal Point on 3m Timeframe for DE. This may be a good spot to start scaling into puts.