$VZ

$UPS

$MMM

$RTX

$GE

$MCD

$GM

$SPOT
Spotify Technology Q1 Total Revenue €3.0B, Up 14% YoY; Monthly Active Users 515M, Up 22% Grew By 22%, Premium Subscribers 210M, Up 15%

3 Likes

So far liking GM and MMM depending on how they trend. Near lows and we have seen GM bounce into the 40’s when it finds support in the lower 30’s but over a few months. MMM near lows and earnings was decent. Need to see it trend better. UPS puts maybe after it pushes back up. RTX and GE just too damn high already. Maybe GM on calls 1 to 2 weeks out. Still researching and will add.

2 Likes

$CAT beat but is down PM. I have linked a press release to this post as well as a video presentation from their CFO. Call starts at 8:30 AM EST and I will try to get on it.

1 Like

I’ll be in the car so I’ll listen as well seems to be good report from what I’ve read so far.

1 Like

RE: $CAT

Caterpillar (CAT) also beat expectations and rallied before the open but gave up early morning gains as inventory data suggested demand for heavy equipment might have peaked. CAT fell to a seven-month low with a high below its 200-day moving average for the first time since October.

3 Likes