Earnings for the week of May 29th 2023

2 Likes

Some good ones this week. OKTA, HP sales force, dell,aap.

A few good ones for sure, are you planning on playing the ERs?
Important to consider that the debt ceiling is next week and can affect the market as a whole

1 Like

OKTA collaborates with WDAY among other companies and WDAY recently beat earnings, so I’m eyeing that one.

Deadline got moved to June 5

Isn’t OKTA purely a security company?

Yup it’s one of the leaders in cybersecurity right now. I’ve worked at hospitals and universities that all use OKTA.

Didn’t realize C3.ai is reporting on Wed. That would be another volatile day for AI related companies

2 Likes

Applications in OKTA generally involve human capital management. Thinking with unemployment at lows….wonder if we would see a correlation there.

Unfortunately, which is why trimming is important. Still good calls though and reasonable deductions. A bit wiser tomorrow🙏🏾

1 Like

So far CHWY JWN and PSTG only ones that pushed up. CHWY looks strongest but will see in an. TGT and BUD still have my eye.

2 Likes

DG missed and lowered outlook. Might be the start of some bad earnings. OKTA down a lot too.

1 Like

i would be careful on DG for puts here. Maybe wait till call is over and look a week or so out. This has been a big drop so it could recover some after the call, but i dont know

lottos has not worked out well this week for most, i would avoid

2 Likes