Earnings Nov 14th-18th

3 Likes

YOU posted this morning hadn’t had chance to read it yet until now but had it on watchlist. Beat on revenue and EPS also upped guidance. Had a pretty solid move today. Missed out on this one. Almost doubled revenue.

However I think could still be a play they announced special Dividend payable Dec 7th to shareholders of record on NOvember 28th of .25 per share. I’d think this caused big portion of the move today. Might look at taking some 30c for December. Had roughly 5x its normal daily volume today.

Got some big boys tomorrow with HD and WMT also going to keep an eye on VVV and ENR who also recently clarified their Divi for the quarter. Should be a fun week here with big retail can always play the other tickers that move with HD WMT such as LOW TGT COST. Will update in morning after premarket reports

3 Likes

HD beat EPS and Revenue but maintained guidance for the year. Dropped a little on that. Has came back up.

WMT EPS beat revenue beat and up guidance

Most important announced a 20b dollar share buyback that’s huge amount. Considering. LMT was 1 billion and ran for days.

4 Likes

Also watching TGT and COST for sympathy play due to Walmart good earnings.

1 Like

Watching 3 so far. JD ROST and PANW.

PANW best eps revenue by a lot 20 plus percent growth YOY. Issued upped guidance for next Q for another 20 plus percent growth and upped full year guidance as well.

I like PANW the best so far due to ROST being so close to ATH.

3 Likes

Might enter again on TJX at 75, safer now 72/70. BJ I will wait for 70/72 otherwise not adding any more and just holding. No on ROST now as price targets near where it’s at now. WMT 144/146 support for calls only now. Top watch PANW. Support at 167, 165/164 for calls.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.