ESSC Share holders

After talking to many high ranking people, I still can’t clearly evaluate my situation and how to handle them.
I have a high average of 15.41 and held. Many has been saying I should at least hold through Friday or even until January for another play potential. It seems like selling now or January wouldn’t make much of a difference so I might as well hold for another opportunity. Or should I cut losses and move on?
Please give me your thoughts on this and what you would do in a situation like this. Thanks.


With that 10.26 floor and option chain not extended I’d see if it runs again in the next month.


I would suggest holding until February at least or however long until a meeting is announced. The float on ESSC is still very small and the likelihood of another run is probably pretty high between now and then.