GGPI and Polestar (EVs and OI)

DD published by Roots research. It looks like this could be used as a template for DDs too.

7 Likes

Great find. Thanks for this! I’m interested.

Already holding FEB 15c and APR 25c that are both up.

Not sure if I want to add more but any time my APR 25c’s go to break even I consider adding.

Investor Day was today? Tesla rival Polestar unveils big plans for electric vehicle era

“We will build in America for Americans,” Thomas Ingenlath, Polestar CEO said. “Polestar 3 is planned to be launched in 2022 as a premium electric performance SUV that will define the look of SUVs in the electric age. It will also be the first Polestar vehicle to be built in America.”

Looking pretty good going into 2022. I feel like the only reason this hasn’t taken off with the EV hype is because it’s still a pre-merge SPAC. This has high potential to get interesting.

Wow the OI is building.

Check it out…

For what it’s worth — i know you guys don’t care about FTDs but here’s a data point anyway. Two large FTD days coming up on December 6 and December 15.

4 Likes

GGPI ideas on the 4h chart…

I think we have plenty of time to scalp this.
There’s also the possibility that it goes a bit lower than 11.20, but the general ideas remain the same.
I will just have to adjust/remark the support lines (yellow).
And yes you’ve seen this before, we called it amc on that other chart.

*The key here is to not be greedy around that pink resistance line, until some great news from this merger comes.

1 Like

Has anyone heard of any rumors as to when the merger could compete or are we still looking at “first half of 2022”?

1 Like

I thought first quarter of 2022.

Everything I see says first half.

2 Likes

Entered today with Jan calls…

Resistances marked with pink.
Supports in yellow.

1 Like

Why January? I’ve been eyeing a little farther out.

I expect it to bounce/get denied at the resistance lines.
It will keep bouncing between S&R until it’s ready to blow past the previous ATH.
So you can catch it whenever it’s on/at the support lines for calls.

1 Like

Bounced off the 10.83 support today. Got some April 12.5 calls.

1 Like