HOUR: 1.5M Float with 95% share lock up

Hi, not too sure if this is the right thread to post this, but I wanted to not a recent stock that has an interesting set up. With SOUN being a recent low float runner with large redemptions, HOUR could be another candidate for a run as well. Per the bot !si bot command, current short of FF is 21.65%. Shorts average price is $3.55. !si command shows a FF of 1.5M. Thanks Conq for the amazing bot commands! Without options, the potential is a lot less than some of our other plays, but I hope someone can look at the possibilities of this doing what SOUN did. Not a whole lot of watchers on Stocktwits, which I usually find to be a good thing (sometimes).

Here is the DD I found on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/ugx36o/hour_the_next_big_squeeze_play/

4 Likes

Here are the rest of the stats

imo the intraday DTC and the P/L being only -2% points towards this not currently being a valid setup.

Above are BEEM’s stats when it was first pointed out by Jellypowered. These were significantly better and this play didn’t work out as well as a lot of us had hoped.

I’m not the most well-versed in short squeezes so definitely take this with a grain of salt.

2 Likes