Job search referrals

Starting this thread to help those looking for career changes.

I figure between the members we have here, we have a wide enough network to do referrals for big companies. I’d encourage people to share the companies they have strong referrals for (manager level minimum) so other community members can get a foot in the door.

My current list:
NVIDA
AMZN
META
GOOG
RAPID7
AIRTABLE
CRWD
SNOWFLAKE
PANW
ORACLE
IBM
RIOT GAMES
EPIC GAMES
NETFLIX
MSFT
TIKTOK
There’s a lot more but these are the heavy hitters. If you don’t see anything on this list just dm and ask me and I’m sure I can find someone.

If you guys have been trying to get into those companies and have a role that you’d like a referral for, then dm me the job link as well as your resume/linkedin. I take privacy seriously so i won’t share any of your personal info.

1 Like

Not manager level but my company is hiring for tech support level 1. Basically answer phone and help troubleshoot software on how to do things and how to troubleshoot the hardware for iot company. Not sure on pay but is remote. Can find out more in an anyone is interested and you have a decent tech understanding.

Thanks JB, that sounds like a good entry level role for folks wanting to start a new career.

We do have higher level roles open so I’ll check tomorrow and can post here too

Thanks for the thread swole. I’m looking to enter the biotech industry sometime next year so if anyone has connections to that hmu

Also lik my balls nerd <:HEHE:784111486389321730>

If you want to join the pharma world, talk to me

• Novartis
  • Roche
  • Eli Lilly
  • Bristol Myers Squibb
  • Biogen
  • MSD
  • AstraZeneca
1 Like

Those are excellent connections Genti thanks, I might DM you some questions sometime soon if that’s cool

Anytime

i’ll give you an idea I gave someone close to me who won’t execute on it. You’ve mentioned you are losing weight or want to. Start a youtube channel/insta/tiktok making recipes and showing yourself losing weight over the course of time. The content is just quick stuff showing how you can make cheap and healthy and delicious meals while losing weight. If you cook anyway you can just record yourself doing it and edit during free time or have husband do it. There is plenty of cooks online but I haven’t seen one in this niche. There is 0 shortage of fat people in america so no shortage on market demand. + you get to hold yourself accountable by starting the channel and wanting to prove its simple to lose weight and eat the way you are describing. You will print money.

This is a healthy cooking niche not a fitness influencer thing

Sir this is a job referral thread

a lot of companies have released their new headcount for the upcoming fiscal year. if you’re looking to apply and land a role right now is your prime opportunity to apply.

I want a job where I don’t do much and am paid well. Know of any of those? I need some earned income so I can contribute to my Roth. Didn’t realize until last night that rental income does not count.

youve been hanging out with squishy too much

1 Like

Go work for meta as a fact checker, or become a consultant for a liberal arts brand or something

I may have an idea…

<@741367626588094495> i’ll give you an idea I gave someone close to me who won’t execute on it. You’ve mentioned you are losing weight or want to. Start a youtube channel/insta/tiktok making recipes and showing yourself losing weight over the course of time. The content is just quick stuff showing how you can make cheap and healthy and delicious meals while losing weight. If you cook anyway you can just record yourself doing it and edit during free time or have husband do it. There is plenty of cooks online but I haven’t seen one in this niche. There is 0 shortage of fat people in america so no shortage on market demand. + you get to hold yourself accountable by starting the channel and wanting to prove its simple to lose weight and eat the way you are describing. You will print money.

This is a healthy cooking niche not a fitness influencer thing

1 Like

While I’m not very useful on the referral front, I do have a side project that is scanning job postings in near real time. I’ve fed the linkedin feed for the companies mentioned in this thread to the following thread: <#1205186339008675842>

The jobs feed excludes reposted positions so they’re all new opportunities.

Job Search Referrals

what kind of jobs <:pepedetective:899174786922606592>