Mission Possible: From $7 to $1,000,000

Throwing this up right now so I dont forget to do so. After being dumb asf with my account that I blew up, it was later Nuked By A Foreign Chinese Entity All The Way Down To $7.
So now im running that shit to a million.
will update all offical numbers and trades when i have some more time but right now my account is currently worth around $68.

9 Likes

After going on such a hot streak of putting my blood, sweat and tears into this, I have once failed again. I was on a streak of around 22 winning trades in a row of just pure 1-2$ profit taking. But then, I put my whole account onto SPY puts on Friday with huge expectations that SPY would gap down over the weekend due to the Russian v Ukraine news and I was expecting President Byrons phone call with Mr. Putin to not go well. The phone call did lead to nothing however, spy did not gap down like I expected and I was left with a whopping 11$ in my account.

1 Like

BUT ITS NOT FUCKING OVER TILL I SAY ITS OVER.

I decided it was best that I took a break from trading and figured myself out. That break was 6 hours long…and guess whos back baby. XOM calls. flipped em and got up to 17$ in my account. Bought another yesterday and sold it this morning at open for another 4$ gain. Now I am up to 21$ in my account.

TMILLYONARE ROUND 2 COMMENCES.

2 Likes

I already know you getting to 1 mil by the end of the week. Godspeed

1 Like

Accounts now back up to $58.50 from $11.

1 Like

would have felt like such an inconsiderate pos if I posted gains such as these on trade floor.

9 Likes

You’re literally witnessing the greatest cumback of all time since the warriors blew a 3-1 lead

Broke the $100 balance in my account. Currently sitting around $130 ish. My First Milestone Has Been Reached

The next ideal milestones to reach for me personally are 150 → 250 → 500.

1 Like

Closed out the week up 123.51%. This week was by far the smartest I have ever traded and I will continue this as well as the knowledge I have gained with research I have been doing. Wouldn’t have been possible without everyone in Valhalla. Appreciate all of you guys and hope we are all still together as a community by the time WE ALL reach a million.

1 Like

Currently sitting at 18x my starting balance which is a 1800% increase. @Conqueror u might beat me to a million but my gains are better. The disciple is transcending above his master as the prophecy foretold.

2 Likes

Welp my account that was formerly nuked by a Foreign Chinese Entity. It showed signs of life and recovery untill I was nuked once again by a Non Foreign American ETF

Signs of the Great Depression was near, but I changed that fate AND FUCKING WENT FROM $7 TO $133. Arguably the greatest cumback since the warriors blew a 3-1 lead.

But I have cum to inform you all that my account was once again nuked…… this time it was different, I was nuked by a Foreign Russian ETF.

5 Likes

This is simultaneously inspiring and disgusting. Love it, bud!

2 Likes

That makes two of us :sob:

1 Like

BUT ITS NOT FUCKING OVER TILL I SAY ITS OVER. I STILL HAVE .93 CENTS LEFT.

A task that no man has ever accomplished untill T mother fucking Milly aka Zach Morris’s Boy does the impossible.

If there’s anything I’ve learned it’s that giving up and se-cum-ing to failure is not an option in the life of Tmilly. That’s what losers do. People who have no heart and passion for the game. That’s the difference between me and you. There’s no such thing as failure, only new opportunities.

The biggest enemy in our life’s is ourselves. It’s me vs me and you vs you. If you wanna be great you’re going to be mis understood by everyone else. You have to become so fucking obsessed with being the greatest that nothing is going to stop you. I have .93 cents in my account. But it’s not 0.

6 Likes

Trade skills 3/10.
Motivational skills 12/10.

I have full confidence you will turn this account into tens of dollars between now and the end of the year. Respect.

1 Like

I have never been more devastated in my life

1 Like
1 Like

I’m with you on that. Failure is only temporary and not a sign to stop the hustle. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Vibe check mfs

Free Ric - 42dugg ft lil durk. Posting here cuz can’t go off topic during market hours. Thank me later on