[Non-Trading, Hacking] For the architects/white hats, how to find a bit of bad software on Android?

I know this is kinda out of place here, but I also know there’s some great programmers etc in this community who may know a thing or two about Android and/or exploits…

So, anyone know anything at all about RCE type exploits on Android? My phone will freeze for half a second, then someone(s) have full control of inputs on my screen, pretty much til I or the person gets bored. It’s just little joke-y/prank type stuff, zooming in and out, tapping everywhere, typing out jibberish etc. Way too precise to be glitches or the OS getting out of date or anything like that. It’s more like a ‘Hey, look what I can do to you’ thing, but still, very weird fetish on their part. I don’t have much of an on-paper identity to steal lmao, so I don’t think it’s that…no blackmail either, there’s nothing here most people in my life don’t already know or would be surprised about, so yeah, just super weird shit from super bored people.

Started happening like a month or so ago, has to be something that was installed through a sketchy link or something cause no one else had physical access to the phone. Factory reset didn’t work (though I did re install a back up on that reset), so whatever it is is in there pretty deep. SD Card? I don’t know. I did allow Third Party Installations for Gsam Battery Monitor and YouTube Vanced when that was still being supported, but those were installed many months to years ago…anyone have tips or recommendations for any tools that dig deep into Android to find this type of thing? Other option is legal recourse as I live in a single party consent state, but it’s not really malicious enough for all that. Yet, I guess…

Thank you, I’ll definitely give that a try, it is pretty random and tough to anticipate though. Blows my mind something like this can slip by all the malware detectors etc, that makes me think it was definitely bundled into something I installed myself/allowed permissions for, though the only third party stuff was microG/Vanced (only recently stopped support and it was a pretty heavily used and trusted app, though the timeframe actually does match up a bit there), and then opening up Gsam’s full features a lonng time ago. Current on updates/security patches, though my model does get them a bit slower than others…I’ll give another wipe a try, but on the other hand, this phone is getting somewhat old anyway…thank you for the advice. :pepepray:

If any of the gods see this, this can be removed/archived as there’s honestly only a handful of things that can be done about it, and I know this is kinda way out of place here…I just knew we have some good minds on the forums, plus I wanted to ask about this in a place I trust