Reviva Pharmaceuticals (RVPH) - Brilaroxazine for Schizophrenia

I thought about making this post funny, but mental disorders are not funny, they can be sad and sometimes tragic.

Reviva Pharmaceuticals (RVPH) is scheduled to release top line data in mid-2023 from their global Phase 3 RECOVER trial of brilaroxazine in schizophrenia patients. Brilaroxazine is a serotonin/dopamine modulator in late-stage clinical development for the treatment of schizophrenia.

The company also intends to investigate brilaroxazine for the treatment of bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, psychosis/agitation associated with Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease psychosis, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD). They may initiate Phase 2a studies in bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, and attention deficit hyperactive disorder in second half 2023, subject to the receipt of additional financing (this appears to be in work - Form 424B3 Prospectus).

If successful, commercial availability for use for schizophrenia is anticipated in early 2025.

More detailed info
Reviva Pharmaceuticals Announces Letter to Shareholders (yahoo.com)

Reviva Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights - Reviva Pharmaceuticals

Position
Opening up one tomorrow with shares

2 Likes

Adding this here

Presentation April 27-29th

1 Like

I would like to highlight that they did NOT specifically announced that they will release top line data from their global Phase 3 as part of this poster session. I suggest we take profit as part / cover CB as part of the run up because if they do not share we could see a -30%.

1 Like

I reviewed the latest call transcripts and watched the interviews with their leadership, all refer to July for Phase 3 Data. I am at the point where i expect a sell-off if the data that is presented at the event is not highly impactful, so i took profit and kept only a small position. Will enter again in the area <5$

1 Like

Phase 3 topline data due in July. 4/29 presentation and another presentation 5/2 with Q+A could be interesting. I’ve sold off my cost basis plus a little more for good gains.

1 Like