RIVN - Rivian IPO 11/10

Starting a topic as I’m interested in swinging this one on IPO day. Awaiting pricing so we’ll know more from there…

4 Likes

current estimate $72-$74

3 Likes

Now is that valuation based solely off of if the underwriters buy up the 20 million shares first? If they chose not too would it be back in that 50-60 range? Is that news we would get as or when it happens?

Article I got it from CNN

4 Likes

That’s wild. For both COIN and RBLX I bought the moment they went live and then sold quickly after for nice flips. The hype is certainly building up around this one.

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m interested. It has backing by some solid companies, but am concerned about the saturation within this space. Can they be the face of electric cargo vehicles? Their deal with Amazon should help. Not sure what Ford gets out of their deal as they are making good headway on their own accord. Will likely purchase some shares but not sure if I plan to hold or swing them.

2 Likes

$77/share per WSJ source

1 Like

Do we think this will follow a lot of other big hype IPO patterns where it rockets for the first day or week then drops back into a more comfortable range after the mania?

1 Like

Rivian Automotive priced its much anticipated initial public offering at $78. As per Barron’s news.

3 Likes

it’ll probably hit 100 easy

1 Like

This comment aged nicely.

It seems to be the consensus that F will dump their stake in RIVN as soon as they can - I’m very curious to see what that reaction will be.