Scalping Watchlist for 01/06 Using unusualwhales Option Flow + Analysis of 01/05 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/05 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

To the ESSC people, I hope you bought the dip!!! For those interested in other plays, no worries!!! That’s what I’m here for!!! First, some analysis.

Pretty good day for our picks despite the FOMC sell-off into EOD.

V:

Pretty good bounce at open for an early scalped. Rocketed to 225 after a brief visit at our level. Nice play if you picked it up.

WFC:

Great pick. Bounced off of our level many times throughout the day for many great opportunities.

AFRM:

Nice scalp at open. Hope everyone read the update going into open about the price update. Not that interesting going into EOD except maybe a small scalp after breaking and retesting our level. Decent pick.

PINS:

Good scalp going into EOD for the sell-off. Still going to call it a loss since it pretty much sold off with the rest of the market into EOD. Spreads were pretty wide, though. Always be mindful of spreads and bid low. If you missed entry, there’s always another play

BABA:

Called off due to the news making the price already move the way the whales wanted. Someone always knows…

Watchlist for 01/06

Another long one. Sit back and pick your favorite!!!

CVS:

A lot of calls going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $105.68. Be mindful of spreads and Bid Low.

ROKU:

A lot of puts being bought going into EOD, even after the sell-off. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $198.11.

PG:

A lot of dip buying going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $164.20.

COIN:

A lot of puts being bought going into EOD. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $235.80.

QCOM:

This one visited all time highs today. A lot of call buying on the dip. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $187.12.

PTON:

A lot of puts being bought going into EOD on the dip. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $32.43.

Good luck tomorrow!!! And remember, be mindful of spreads. BID LOW

4 Likes