Scalping Watchlist for 01/07 Using unusualwhales Option Flow + Analysis of 01/06 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/06 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

Pretty good day today despite volatility in the markets. Here’s how it went for us:

PG:

Ran at open past at our level for a decent scalp. Pretty decent pick.

CVS:

Failed play. Got rejected at our level and sold off into EOD.

QCOM:

Was good for scalping bounces, but got rejected at our level. Failed play.

PTON:

This one ran at open past our level. Was great for a quick in and out scalp. Nice pick.

ROKU:

This one gave tons of opportunities to scalp off of rejections at our level, including a massive sell off at open. Great pick.

COIN:

Also gave lots of opportunities, including the sell off at open. Kept getting rejected at our level. Great play.

Watchlist for 01/07

This one is a little shorter than the past two, but still has some good picks. Have at it!!!

INTC:

This one had some bullish flow going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $53.98.

MU:

Had tons of bearish flow going into EOD. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $96.71.

RBLX:

Tons of buying volume and overall bearish flow going into EOD. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $90.89.

BYND:

A lot of deep ITM calls being bought up today. Maybe someone knows something? Or maybe they just want to eat those BeyondMeat KFC products? Either way, I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $66.73.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Adding to rblx puts play they released an article saying they took down their china app

1 Like

Great news for puts, but don’t chase an entry. Let it come to you