Scalping Watchlist for 01/10 Using unusualwhales Option Flow + Analysis of 01/07 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/07 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

Great day for our scalps on Friday. Here’s how it went.

INTC:

Sold off with the rest of tech. Our only failed play.

BYND:

RAN right out of the gates for 100%+. Great play.

RBLX:

Gapped down on news of them shutting down their Chinese app. Great play, but should’ve probably adjusted our level before open.

MU:

Pretty much called the top. Tested at open then sold off with the rest of tech. Great play for another potential 100%+.

Watchlist for 01/10

BAC:

A lot of 1/21 and 1/14 call contracts being bought up. Could be expecting a run up going into earnings on Friday. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $49.02.

ROKU:

A ton of ITM monthly puts being bought up going into EOD. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $179.83.

DASH:

A lot of, what’s most likely, selling to open ITM calls. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $131.50.

AMD:

A lot of OTM monthly and weekly puts being bought up going into EOD. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below the $131.8-132 support area.

BA:

A lot of weekly OTM calls being bought up. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $215.50

Good luck tomorrow!!!

6 Likes