Scalping Watchlist for 01/11 Using unusualwhales Option Flow + Analysis of 01/10 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/10 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

Pretty mixed results today. Here’s how it went:

BA:

Gapped down and sold off into EOD. Failed play.

BAC:

Gapped up but then filled the gap and used our level as resistance. Failed play.

AMD:

Gapped down then rallied into close. Pretty good for scalps both ways, and got rejected at our level at EOD for a nice scalp on the sell-off/rejection. Decent pick.

DASH:

Gapped down and rallied into EOD. Good pick if you got in at open, but didn’t really give a good entry at our level. Decent pick.

ROKU:

Got rejected twice at our level throughout the day for decent scalping opportunities. Nice pick.

Watchlist for 01/11

Just a few picks today, but pretty high conviction.

SQ:

Bullish flow on at-the-money 1/14 calls going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $143.71.

WFC:

Pretty bullish flow today. Could be in for a run-up to earnings? I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $55.14.

PLTR:

Oh, Cathie… Why must you be the way you are? Bearish flow going into EOD with high premiums contracts expiring in a few weeks. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $16.60.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

3 Likes

Jumped in PLTR - made out with a nice little profit

2 Likes