Scalping Watchlist for 01/12 Using unusualwhales Option Flow + Analysis of 01/11 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/11 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

In need of a play for tomorrow? Are you in the Cool Kids Non-ESSC Gang? I got you. But first, let’s see how it went for our picks today.

PLTR:

Pretty nice for scalping both ways, but used our level as support and not resistance. Failed play.

WFC:

Two beautiful entry opportunities at open and ran the rest of the day. Great pick.

SQ:

Great entry opportunity at open and pretty much ran the rest of the day. Great pick.

So not a bad day today. 2/3. Let’s see what’s on our plate for tomorrow.

Watchlist for 01/12

PSA: Don’t rule out the possibility of a Bull trap tomorrow, especially given macro conditions. News>Everything.

Now, onto our picks.

LCID:

Institutions/whales buying deep ITM call contracts for millions in premium, with the contracts expiring in a few weeks. Probably expecting more upside before (or maybe even after, as well?) the unlock on the 19th. I’m eyeing calls tomorrow if the price stays above $44.74

DASH:

Deep ITM calls bought up going into EOD. This one gapped on news (https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-owner-meta-names-doordash-ceo-tony-xu-to-board-11641940979), so be patient and look for good entries. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $145.

QCOM:

A lot of call buying for monthly contracts going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $184.61

A few more bonus picks for more experienced scalpers, or anyone interested.

PYPL:

Pretty bullish flow going into EOD.

RBLX:

A lot of bullish activity in OTM monthly contracts.

Just remember, macro conditions & news > everything else. Tight stops!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!!

2 Likes