Scalping Watchlist for 01/13 Using unusualwhales Option Flow + Analysis of 01/12 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/12 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

In need of some trade ideas for tomorrow? No worries. I got you. But first, let’s see how our picks played out today.

TL;DR Good day, but gap-ups didn’t give great entries.

QCOM:

This one stayed above our support level all day, gave a great entry at open after a gap-fill. Great pick.

DASH:

Had a nice opportunity to scalp from 145-148 price action, would’ve netted 30%+, depending on the contract. Decent play.

LCID:

This one also had a nice gap-fill and ran, but also had some decent bounces off of our level for other small scalp opportunities. Nice pick.

Watchlist for 01/13

DIS:

A lot of bullish flow going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $157.40-157.60 support area.

NFLX:

Beary (sorry lol) bearish flow going into EOD. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $534.90 (spreads are wide, bid low).

DKNG:

A lot of bullish flow going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $25.95.

Bonus Picks for anyone interested:

PYPL:

Big bear whales today. Someone knows something?

LCID:

A lot of big orders to Sell-To-Open calls. Pretty bearish flow. Anticipation for unlock?

Good luck tomorrow!!!

3 Likes