Scalping Watchlist for 01/18 + Analysis of 01/14 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/14 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

Pretty good day for our picks on Friday. Here’s how it went.

RBLX:

Had two great entries at open and ran the rest of the day. Great pick.

UBER:

Gapped below our level and didn’t give a good entry. Could’ve gotten in after that spike at open was rejected. Decent play.

Not going to go over FANG and BA because I typed in #trading-floor that I would only be playing to the downside on Friday due to macro-level sell-offs; you are free to check for yourself how they went (FANG gapped up and ran the rest of the day so it didn’t give a great entry. BA was good for scalping after level was finally broken towards EOD).

Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 7.25.12 PM

Watchlist for 01/18

AMD:

Tons of bearish flow 20 minutes from close, with premiums above $100,000. The order I highlighted is especially interesting. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $137.90.

PTON:

This one had a lot of bearish flow heading into EOD. It gapped down almost 1% in after-hours, and most likely will gap down a little more in pre-market, so don’t chase entries. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $30.70

COIN:

A lot of exiting deep ITM puts going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $228.78

DKNG:

A lot of bearish flow throughout the day. This one whale’s 22.5 March Exp put order took up almost 30% of the volume on those contracts for the day. Maybe someone knows something? I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $23.09

Good luck tomorrow!!!

1 Like