Scalping Watchlist for 01/20 Using unusualwhales + Analysis of 01/19 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/19 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

Pretty straight-forward trading today for our picks.

DIS:

Only one that triggered more than once throughout the day. Gave a couple decent entries for easy and straightforward put plays. Nice pick.

MU:

If you picked this one up once our level was broken, you were golden for the rest of the day. Great pick.

QCOM:

Same as MU, once our level was broken, it ran and never looked back. Even got rejected twice at VWAP for other additional entries. Nice pick.

Watchlist for 01/20

PTON:

This one acted like it was still a good company today, so whales took advantage of it and bought some puts/straddles. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $31.75

DKNG:

A lot of exiting deep ITM put positions from whales. Maybe it’s in oversold territory? Look at the daily chart if you don’t know the answer, but I’m going with yes. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $21.50

UBER:

A lot of exiting bearish positions and buying calls today. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $37.75

Bonus Picks for Anyone Interested

LCID:

Institutions are still hedging their short positions and opening short calls. Remember tomorrow is the first day after the lock-up expiry.

AMD:

Decently bullish flow. Could provide scalping opportunities to the upside.

RBLX:

Same as AMD, a lot of exiting ITM bearish positions. Could have a bounce tomorrow and provide decent scalping opportunities to the upside.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

3 Likes