Scalping Watchlist for 01/24 + Analysis of 01/21 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/21 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

It was a pretty good day despite market volatility. Here’s how our 01/21 picks went.

GM:

Had some small scalping opportunities to the upside, but was affected by the market sell-off throughout the day. Decent play.

C:

Same thing as GM. Had a small scalping opportunity but was also affected by the market sell-off. Decent play.

AMD:

Had multiple scalping opportunities. At open alone, there were 3 scalping opportunities for puts off of a rejection at out level, plus two last opportunities off of our level going into EOD. Nice play.

Watchlist for 01/24

PTON:

To say the least, PTON will have tons of volatility. I’m more convinced of downside price action rather than upside at least for Monday. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $27.50

COIN:

This, alongside some miner stocks, will certainly see some downward pressure and increased volatility due to crypto’s activity over the weekend. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $187

ROKU:

This stock saw some increased downward pressure from NFLX earnings, alongside DIS. I think there’s more downside to come in this upcoming week. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $151.50

BA:

Had some surprisingly bullish flow despite the market sell-off going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $205.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

4 Likes