Scalping Watchlist for 01/25 + Analysis of 01/24 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/24 watchlist, I recommend you do so before continuing.

Really volatile day today. Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered. Here’s how our picks went.

PTON:

Rallied somehow, lol. Failed play

ROKU:

Pretty much called the A.M. top with our level. Congrats to anyone who took puts at that rejection. Nice pick.

COIN:

Had one small scalp opportunity for puts off of our level near EOD, but for the most part had gapped and stayed below our level and didn’t really give good entries until then. Decent pick.

BA:

I said in #trading-floor a bit before open that I would keep this in the watchlist but would only focus on the downside. Used our level as resistance, failed play.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.28.30 PM

Watchlist for 01/25

Just a small disclaimer. Before you enter anything tomorrow, be aware of what the Indices/ETFs are doing. Is SPY selling off? Is QQQ rallying? We saw a lot of correlation across the market today, and it will most likely affect our plays again tomorrow.

DKNG:

A lot of bearish flow, even after the market rallied. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $19.75.

MARA:

Lots of bearish flow going into EOD, even while it was rallying alongside the market. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $22.50

BIDU:

Bearish flow all through EOD. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $149.

Bonus Picks for Anyone Interested

Finance Sector:

These orders were opened over the course of the past few weeks and, as of today, are still open. I’m going to keep some banks on my watchlist due to rate hikes potentially growing their profits, and perhaps causing some scalpable rallies in the near future.

UBER:

Slightly more mixed going into EOD, but I’m tempted to lean bearish on the flow. Could provide some good put scalps tomorrow.

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

I have not had time to follow these much but enjoyed reading them tonight. Will try to read them more when I have time. TY for doing this.

2 Likes