Scalping Watchlist for 01/28 + Analysis of 01/27 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 01/27 Watchlist, I suggest you do so before continuing.

Not a bad day today. Our directional data was spot on, a lot of gap-ups. Here’s how it went.

BAC:

Gapped up hard then sold off with the rest of the market. Decent pick.

QCOM:

Semiconductors had a tough day today. Bounced off of our level for some small scalps, but not a great pick. This is still on my watchlist for tomorrow due to some bullish flow going into EOD:

Some OTM call buying right before close. Going to keep an eye on it.

PYPL:

Probably the best play from today’s watchlist. Perfectly called the bottom, then had a big move upwards. 100%+ if you got in. Great pick.

Watchlist for 01/28

FB:

Call buying/rolling on the dip going into EOD. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $294.40

COIN:

A lot of ATM and OTM put buying going into close. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $174

QCOM:

As mentioned earlier, a couple of whales bought up OTM and ATM calls right at close for thousands in premium. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $161.75.

JUST A QUICK MESSAGE ABOUT FLOW

Some one always knows… ALWAYS Take a look at this order for AFRM going into close.

Almost $600k in short-dated, ATM calls from just one order. So why aren’t I putting it in my watchlist?

Look at the move it made after hours, almost 6% gap up after being down 8.5%. Why?

Well… Someone always knows…:

Good luck tomorrow!!!

2 Likes