Scalping Watchlist for 12/31 Using unusualwhales + Analysis of 12/29 Watchlist

If you haven’t read the 12/30 watchlist, I suggest you do so before continuing.

Overall, not a bad day. 2/3.

DKNG:

The only failed play today. You can see that my resistance levels were used as consolidation in a bull flag before the next leg up. It’s at 28.5 resistance so could be an interesting watch, but, today, the play failed.

F:

This one ran at open. If you got in at my $28.56 level at open, congrats!!! This was a great pick.

SNAP:

This one also ran at open. Immediately bounced off of our support level after being down in after-hours/pre-market. Great play if you got in at my $46.80-46.90 level, congrats!!!

Watchlist for 12/31
First of all, it’s New Years Eve and it’s OPEX Friday, so it will most likely be a volatile day. That being said, here are my picks:

AMD:

We’re picking this up to the downside tomorrow due to tons of put buying today, especially towards EOD, and with premiums in the hundreds of thousands (some even in the millions). I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below the $145.83-146.00 area I drew on the chart.

AFRM:

AFRM calls are back on the table for tomorrow. Lots of bullish volume, with premiums on the calls in the hundreds of thousands. The one that especially caught my attention was the OTM $110 call contracts that were purchased at EOD with $1.2 M in premium. I’m eyeing calls if the price stays above $103.57.

DOCU:

A lot of bearish flow today on this COVID stock. Whales are buying puts with hundreds of thousands in premium. I’m eyeing puts if the price stays below $155.57

As always, feel free to ask any questions/voice any concerns and share any that you are playing tomorrow. Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Hey bud. Really like what you’re doing here. Giving some crumbs for the community to see and get some insight on a daily play. Even better is that you’re following it up with result or the play. I have been in and out of affirm, so….I’m going to grab some calls after seeing how market is acting in morning. Cheers and good job again

2 Likes