SOPA - Society Pass, Russell 2000 listing

TLDR:
Micro Float - 11.26M Free Float
Can possibly gap up huge back to recent ATH of $77.34.

This ticker’s IPO opened at $31.90 back in Nov. 9, 2021.
Got pumped to $77.34 (that’s 142.445%) the next day, then subsequently submerged to 3.27 last Friday, Dec. 17th.

Monday Pre-Market popped the news of the Russell 2000 picking it up.
This saw the price jump up to 302.35% and close at $9.86–still a whopping 194.33%!

About Society Pass:
https://thesocietypass.com/about-us/
“We are an acquisitions focused company building the next-generation consumer ecosystem.”
They acquire and operate e-commerce platforms.
Right now, they have seven (7) e-commerce interfaces per WeBull.
They have office in Singapore, Vietnam, India, and Philippines (opening soon).

About the Russell 2000 index:
The Russell 2000 Index is a small-cap stock market index that makes up the smallest 2,000 stocks in the Russell 3000 Index. It was started by the Frank Russell Company in 1984. The index is maintained by FTSE Russell, a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange Group.

Russell 2000 members list:

AMC, for example is also a member.

JB and a few others scalped this, Monday, for at least 150%-200% gain.
I don’t think it’s done, so best to keep track and watch it consolidate for ideal entry.
Possibly a multi-day runner, either this week or post Christmas

5 Likes

caddude’s watching this one

1 Like

I could care less about what that guy says. But his following is what’s significant. There is room for utility.

3 Likes

Yep gonna watch this one tomorrow.

5 Likes

SOPA is looking good in Pre-Market…

Once it breaks 14.29, next resistances to look out for are marked in pink on the 4H chart.
Volume is great, bullish momentum is good.

2 Likes

Hoping for a morning drop to yesterday’s AH prices to get in. Currently I dont want to chase.

The business concept kind of reminds me of what ATER does.

Definetly looks like some more volatility to come, but It is non-optionable, so its a pass for me.

1 Like

I like the line here over 10…

SOPA peaked at 13 intraday, then dropped -23% to 10.01.
Support of 10.17 got tested several times and held.
Curious to see if there will be a rally AH or perhaps again tomorrow PM.

3 Likes

We see SOPA tested 12.65 again in PreM today, and is now back at the support line of 10-10.25.

I’d like to see 10 hold for a day or more, otherwise the next support levels to be tested will be 8.5 and 7.5.
If it breaks down further than 7.5, then the bears won this trade and it will take a while for bulls to come back in.
Should it build a higher support at 11-11.5, bulls will gain more confidence and any positive news will move this real fast like Monday the 20th.
There’s good sentiment for now, so still worth a watch.

Short Interest update…
It’s slowly building up. CTB is higher too.
I’d love to see this above 14 again, intraday. Best to not see it get pumped in PreM like yesterday.

4 Likes

Price is squeezing here around the 16.77 resistance line.
Thing is, there is little to no selling pressure between here and 23.81.
From what I’m seeing, this can easily fly tomorrow or next week (if the bulls continue taking a breather).
One institutional purchase can send this up to 19 easy.
And if it gets shorted again, that will only add fuel to the fire.

15.50 held well AH.
Tomorrow’s channel may be quite wide albeit higher at 14-18.

Great job to those of you who printed this time around.

6 Likes

Thank you very much. This is working very well for me so far. Playing shares only (as always). Was a bit late in (12ish), limit sold partly 14ish, bought some more when it went down (bit early @11.8) and realized bigger part yesterday @17.5…Tempted to buy again depending on pm/opening