The First Annual "Swoleappa" Valentines Day Raffle

Late last night, I was playing offensive trivia when @swoleappa popped up with a wholesome idea. Since that so infrequently happens (the wholesome idea bit, I do offensive shit all the time obviously) I figured it’s something we should jump on and commemorate :pepecelebrate:

So without further ado:

The Raffle

The pot is currently at $400 $1,530 which will be split amongst 10 20 members. The members will be selected at random by Mimir on February 14th (Valentines Day). There will now be two drawings, the first will be 10 draws from the first ~50ish entries and the second drawing will be 10 from the rest after I make an @ everyone discord announcement.

Eligibility

In order to be eligible you must:

1. Be an already existing member of the server
  2. Have conversed on Trading Floor at some point (entrants with no message history will be excluded)
  3. Be able to receive a transfer via CashApp, Venmo or BTC.

How to enter

Entry is simple, there is a new /raffle command in discord. Running that command will log your entry, and no, running it multiple times does nothing for your odds. If you’d like to ensure you’ve entered though you can re-run the command and it’ll tell you if you’ve already submitted an entry.

17 Likes

Thanks to @sparrow ($200) and @Anonyman ($100) the pot is now $700.

5 Likes

Also wanted to credit @SuckyMayor who pitched in $100 to the original pot. Thanks homie!

5 Likes

The pot is now $730 thanks to Milly for his $20 contribution :pepepray: (I added another $10)

5 Likes

$755 now thanks to @machalica :pepecelebrate:

6 Likes

How can one add to the pot?

3 Likes

You can send it to Pay $AscendedTrading on Cash App

5 Likes

The pot is now $825 thanks to @jjcox82 ($50) and @LexuSensei ($20) :pepecelebrate:

5 Likes

$845 thanks to $20 from @Xylnas :pepecelebrate:

6 Likes

$895 thanks to $50 from @hi_im_paul :pepecelebrate:

10 Likes

$1,045 is now the total for the pot thanks to @cryptowhale101 ($100) and @dooknukem ($50). Huge thank you to you both :pepecelebrate:

5 Likes

The pot is now at 1,120 thanks to @Minimal_Effort ($50) and a $25 donation. (If the $25 was you, just @ me on tf for credit)

3 Likes

The $25 donation from the previous post was @Spidey61 :pepecelebrate:

1 Like

The pot is now $1,175 due to a $50 donation from @kasheem :pepecelebrate:

The pot is now $1,275 due to a $50 donation from @mpang (I think if I’m wrong let me know), and a $50 donation from @SoFarOTM :pepecelebrate:

Total pot is now $1,350 thanks to $25 from @Ryndir, $20 from @antny711 and $30 from @Bear_Chyllz :pepecelebrate:

1 Like

Total pot is now $1,410 thanks to $10 from @R3D_JOK3R and $50 from @truedisdain

Total pot is now $1,460 thanks to $20 from @JoshBrewsDIPAs, $10 from @squishy27 and $20 from @localwoman

2 Likes

The pot is now $1,530 after a $50 donation (@ me for credit) and a $20 donation from @jstarr

Previous $50 was @u-sad-exchange :pepecelebrate: