Valhalla’s Most Anticipated Earnings / March 28th 2022

Hello everyone !

Same as this week, the goal is to have those tables ready a week in advance. As the name implies, this would require a community input, so feel free to reply to this post with your picks for the week of [color=#d4a218]Monday 28th 2022[/color].

[color=#d4a218][size=5]Valhalla’s Most Anticipated Earnings[/size][/color]

Please follow the following format for your picks:

Company name: Crocodile Co.
Ticker: $CROCO
Earnings Day: MON-FRI PM/AH 7:00AM/4:00PM ET
Field*: Tech
Logo*: logo.png

*not necessary to specify

In the event that I do not receive enough replies to completely fill the calendar, I will manually complete it with the help of Earnings Whispers and other sources.

The deadline to send your picks is [color=#d4a218]Monday 21st of March[/color] at pre-market open. (So I have time to edit all of it in time for 9.30am ET)

It is important to note that some companies inform us of their earnings date at the last second, so by making our picks two weeks in advance we will miss some. This calendar will not be perfect but I am certain that it will offer us good opportunities nonetheless.

Thanks for your contribution

This thread will ONLY be used to determine which play has a chance of moving either direction substantially or to impact IV in a way that could benefit us.

This is NOT a place to determine where a certain play will go (up or down), either open a new topic for that or contribute to an already existing one. I do not want valuable information to be lost here.

This will NOT be a place to argue the validity of a play over another. I will make every pick fit in the table if I need to. My only request is that if you personally pick a play we should look out for, you should open a thread for it if one isn’t open already.

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

This is the current earnings calendar for the week of March 28th, I will update this post during the week to reflect on potential changes in schedule for earnings.

[size=4][color=f5555#][size=4][size=4]COINBASE’S EARNINGS ARE PUSHED BACK TO A LATER DATE, NOT HAPPENING ON THURSDAY ANYMORE.[/size][/size][/color][/size]

Last week’s earnings was surprisingly close to the actual release by earnings whisper, so maybe I was lucky or I’m doing something right, either way this is a massive W and makes me think I’m headed in the right direction.

A few changes I decided to implement:

• I will no longer add unconfirmed earnings to the calendar, instead I’ll update the earnings calendar during the week to make sure we’re not missing anything major by Friday market close.

• I will likely not be posting the calendar on Mondays anymore, but will post them on Tuesdays instead, this will help increase the accuracy and will likely not impact our ability to get good fills for earnings plays. There’s a few plays I would have missed, had I posted on Monday.

I would really appreciate some feedback about stuff that you want implemented/changed, please drop down a reply below if you have the time.

Have a nice week !

XPeng Inc. ($XPEV)

XPeng Inc. ($XPEV) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 5:05 AM ET on Monday 28th. The consensus estimate is a revenue of $1.05 B by the Earnings Whisper. The company said it expects fourth quarter revenue of $1.11 billion to $1.17 billion. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 74% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 37.9% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 26.79% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $900 M and an outflow of $954 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $23.36 B. Option traders are pricing in a 14.89% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 3% move in recent quarters.

Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. ($PLAY)

Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. ($PLAY) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:15 PM ET on Monday 28th. The consensus estimate is for $0.59 per share on revenue of $368.01 M by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 72% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has increased by 12.3% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted higher by 31.54% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $240 M and an outflow of $168 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $2.15 B. Option traders are pricing in a 10.77% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 12% move in recent quarters.

Progenity, Inc. ($PROG)

Progenity, Inc. ($PROG) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:00 PM ET on Monday 28th. The consensus estimate is a revenue of $0.25 M by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 65% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 56.1% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 53.8% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $7.11 M and an outflow of $1.118 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $270.19 M. The stock has averaged a 35% move in recent quarters.

Academy Sports and Outdoors, Inc. ($ASO)

Academy Sports and Outdoors, Inc. ($ASO) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 8:00 AM ET on Tuesday 29th. The consensus estimate is for $1.28 per share on revenue of $1.77 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 66% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 18.8% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 11.6% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $256 M and an outflow of $469 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $3.32 B. Option traders are pricing in a 12.94% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 10% move in recent quarters. The company said it now expects fiscal year earnings of $7.21 to $7.31 per share on revenue of $6.675 billion to $6.74 billion. After the last two earnings the stock dropped significantly but proceeded to run during the day, averaging a 12.5% move upwards.

Micron Technology, Inc. ($MU)

Micron Technology, Inc. ($MU) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday 29th. The company said it expects second quarter earnings of $1.85 to $2.05 per share on revenue of $7.30 billion to $7.70 billion. The current consensus earnings estimate is $1.83 per share on revenue of $7.28 billion for the quarter ending February 28, 2022. The consensus estimate is for $1.97 per share on revenue of $7.51 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 84% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has increased by 1.98% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 7.72% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $5.77 B and an outflow of $1.87 B by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $84.71 B. Option traders are pricing in a 10.03% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 5% move in recent quarters.

RH ($RH)

RH ($RH) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:05 PM ET on Tuesday 29th. The consensus estimate is for $5.61 per share on revenue of $932.22 M by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 82% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 21.68% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 45.21% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $1.07 B and an outflow of $8.10 B by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $7.74 B. Option traders are pricing in a 13.60% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 16% move in recent quarters.

Chewy, Inc. ($CHWY)

Chewy, Inc. ($CHWY) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:10 PM ET on Tuesday 29th. The company said in its shareholders letter it expects fourth quarter revenue of $2.40 billion to $2.44 billion. The consensus estimate is for ($0.07) per share on revenue of $2.42 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 59% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 7.21% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 7.31% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $517 M and an outflow of $258 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $19.29 B. Option traders are pricing in a 16.64% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 12% move in recent quarters.

Sundial Growers Inc. ($SNDL)

Sundial Growers Inc. ($SNDL) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 6:45 PM ET on Tuesday 29th. The consensus estimate is a revenue of $26.39 M by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 66% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 36.56% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 33.1% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $25 M and an outflow of $4.23 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $1.01 B. The stock has averaged a 25% move in recent quarters.

BioNTech SE ($BNTX)

BioNTech SE ($BNTX) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 6:45 AM ET on Wednesday 30th. The consensus estimate is for $8.12 per share on revenue of $4.57 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 75% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 47.58% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 22.83% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $813 M and an outflow of $799 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $40.34 B. Option traders are pricing in a 12.34% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 15% move in recent quarters.

AerCap Holdings N.V. ($AER)

AerCap Holdings N.V. ($AER) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 7:00 AM ET on Wednesday 30th. The consensus estimate is for $1.71 per share on revenue of $1.23 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 38% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has increased by 41.97% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 5.12% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $1.00 B and an outflow of $940 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $7.29 B. Option traders are pricing in a 13.91% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 4% move in recent quarters.

Five Below, Inc. ($FIVE)

Five Below, Inc. ($FIVE) is confirmed to report earnings on Wednesday 30th, however, the time has not been confirmed yet. The company said it expects fourth quarter earnings of $2.36 to $2.48 per share on revenue of $985.0 million to $1.005 billion. The consensus estimate is for $2.48 per share on revenue of $1.01 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 43% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has increased by 19.17% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 20.83% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $791 M and an outflow of $539 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $9.13 B. Option traders are pricing in a 11.84% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 5% move in recent quarters.

BlackBerry Limited ($BB)

BlackBerry Limited ($BB) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 5:05 PM ET on Thursday 31st. The company said it expects fourth quarter earnings of $2.36 to $2.48 per share on revenue of $985.0 million to $1.005 billion. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 63% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 33.04% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 18.06% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $79 M and an outflow of $53 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $4.34 B. Option traders are pricing in a 19.60% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 11% move in recent quarters.

Coinbase Global, Inc. ($COIN)

Coinbase Global, Inc. ($COIN) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:00 PM ET on Thursday 31st. The consensus estimate is for $1.03 per share on revenue of $1.69 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 33% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has not changed since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted higher by 15.05% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $2.68 B and an outflow of $706 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $40.19 B. Option traders are pricing in a 9.34% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 10% move in recent quarters.COINBASE’S EARNINGS ARE PUSHED BACK TO A LATER DATE, NOT HAPPENING ON THURSDAY ANYMORE.

Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc ($WBA)

Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc ($WBA) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 7:00 AM ET on Thursday 31st. The consensus estimate is for $1.38 per share on revenue of $33.65 B by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 72% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has increased by 10.72% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 13.37% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been an inflow of $1.09 B and an outflow of $349 M by institutions since their last earnings release. In comparison the market cap is $40.35 B. Option traders are pricing in a 7.25% move on earnings. The stock has little to no movement during earnings but strong movement during the days that follow.

2 Likes