Valhalla’s Most Anticipated Earnings / September 26th 2022

[color=#d4a218]Jabil Inc., ($JBL)[/color]
Jabil Inc., ($JBL) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 7:30 AM EST on Tuesday 27th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for $2.14 per share on a revenue of $8.39 billion. JBL reported 3rd Quarter May 2022 earnings of $1.71 per share on revenue of $8.3 billion. Revenue grew 15.4% on a year-over-year basis. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 61% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be healthy with 2.36% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted higher by 9.97% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 8.7% move on earnings.

[color=#d4a218]United Natural Foods, Inc., ($UNFI)[/color]
United Natural Foods, Inc., ($UNFI) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 6:45 AM EST on Tuesday 27th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for $1.24 per share on a revenue of $7.33 billion. UNFI reported 3rd Quarter April 2022 earnings of $1.10 per share on revenue of $7.2 billion. Revenue grew 9.4% on a year-over-year basis. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 55% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be healthy with 3.84% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted higher by 3.61% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 11.5% move on earnings.

[color=#d4a218]TD SYNNEX, ($SNX)[/color]
TD SYNNEX, ($SNX) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 7:05 AM EST on Tuesday 27th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for $2.69 per share on a revenue of $15.06 billion. SNX reported 2nd Quarter May 2022 earnings of $2.79 per share on revenue of $15.3 billion. Revenue grew 160.7% on a year-over-year basis. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 43% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be healthy with 2.58% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted lower by 4.21% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 8.5% move on earnings.

[color=#d4a218]BlackBerry Limited, ($BB)[/color]
BlackBerry Limited, ($BB) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 5:05 PM EST on Tuesday 27th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for ($0.08) per share on a revenue of $690.00 million. BB reported a 1st Quarter May 2022 loss of $0.06 per share on revenue of $168.0 million. Revenue fell 3.4% compared to the same quarter a year ago. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 63% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be healthy with 5.83% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted higher by 0.38% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 9.2% move on earnings.

[color=#d4a218]Concentrix Corporation, ($CNXC)[/color]
Concentrix Corporation, ($CNXC) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:15 PM EST on Wednesday 28th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for $2.76 per share on a revenue of $1.59 billion. CNXC reported 2nd Quarter May 2022 earnings of $2.74 per share on revenue of $1.6 billion. Revenue grew 14.5% on a year-over-year basis. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 67% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be healthy with 1.43% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted lower by 14.92% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 8.3% move on earnings.

[color=#d4a218]Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc., ($BBBY)[/color]
Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc., ($BBBY) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 7:30 AM EST on Thursday 29th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for ($1.59) per share on a revenue of $1.45 billion. BBBY reported a 1st Quarter May 2022 loss of $2.83 per share on revenue of $1.5 billion. Revenue fell 25.1% compared to the same quarter a year ago. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 17% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be unhealthy with 40.26% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted higher by 6.85% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 16.4% move on earnings.

[color=#d4a218]Nike Inc, ($NKE)[/color]
Nike Inc, ($NKE) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:15 PM EST on Thursday 29th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for $0.92 per share on a revenue of $12.29 billion. NKE reported Quarter May 2022 earnings of $0.90 per share on revenue of $12.2 billion. Revenue fell 0.9% compared to the same quarter a year ago. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 70% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be healthy with 0.92% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted lower by 4.89% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 6.6% move on earnings.

[color=#d4a218]Micron Technology, Inc., ($MU)[/color]
Micron Technology, Inc., ($MU) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:00 PM EST on Thursday 29th. The consensus estimate by the Earnings Whisper is for $1.32 per share on a revenue of $6.71 billion. MU reported 3rd Quarter May 2022 earnings of $2.62 per share on revenue of $8.6 billion. Revenue grew 16.4% on a year-over-year basis. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 47% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest is considered to be healthy with 2.91% of the float being sold short. The stock has drifted lower by 11.08% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 7.0% move on earnings.

super late this week, sry

No earnings this monday. There also weren’t any Friday.

COST got a price cut from Raymond James from 600 to 560 and maintained outperform. Oppenheimer lowered from 600 to 550. Truist 571 to 559, maintained buy. GS 573 to 548. Current stock price is 466 so still plenty of wiggle room.

Going to watch COST, see if it deviates from SPY any. Their earnings were just okay so it probably won’t do anything special.

4 Likes

Morning earnings, haven’t looked at the charts yet. Still liking COST’s movement…

3 Likes

Forgot to post these pre-market:

Hot off the presses this morning…

Bed Bath & Beyond was a miss, yet it’s currently up 4.6% pre-market. The apes are going to go down swinging I guess…

Carmax also a huge miss, currently down -16.6% premarket! (CVNA falling in sympathy, down -7.9% PM)

Rite Aid missing EPS but beating revenue, currently down -12.4%

1 Like

KMX was a huge miss retail and wholesale sales down 10 percent YOY.

EPS miss by 43 percent. They are blaming a lot on heavy depreciation which means they over paid for inventory. They run a tighter shop than CVNA and are much more successful likely the writing in the wall for CVNA for their quarter. I’ll be playing puts on both today

KMX are monthlies

1 Like

Looking at KMX, I’m kind of guessing 68.50 & 70 support at the moment from pre-market. 80 & 76 or 75 resistance I saw from 2018 and the covid dip!!!

CVNA, 23 or 22 support? 24.50 & 26 resistance maybe? Not real sure about this area either.

1 Like

I think you are on it. If CVNA gets down to 20 range it has really hard time breaking it. Hit there twice few months back and got decent bounce after.

Yeah I think the dip in july was 19.50… that might be a stretch for today but we will see.

1 Like

Micron & Nike earnings results. We’ll see how things pan out in the morning, PCE data might take precedence in market sentiment.

3 Likes

watching NKE on a 85/86 rejection for puts, 78 support. It has dropped a lot and still getting price targets in the low 100’s so I don’t think it will drop a lot more being down almost 13% now.
RCII Rent-A-Center could try puts at 20/22 safer rejection on lower guidance. 18 support. Price target came out at 30 too though.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at NKE but it’s at 2019 levels not sure this is warranted. I’m actually going to watch to see if it recovers some. But probably just not touching it.

yea it feels like it is in danger territory and should have more pressure up than down so I am not sure either. Rent a center might be better play off a rejection for puts but lots have bottomed out recently and the pricing in could cause all of these to bounce from here. Tough day and might just work and sit on sidelines.

1 Like

Might through a bid in on some 90c for next week see if I can get them cheap as it’s starting to bounce

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.