Valhalla's Most Anticipated Earnings / March 21st 2022

Hello everyone !

I usually post the anticipated earnings releases after hours on Friday, but I was asked to publish those a week in advance by a member in TF. However, Earnings Whispers and Fincredible only publish their earnings calendar on Friday at market-close so we cannot get it from them a week in advance.

And so, I introduce:

[color=#d4a218][size=5]Valhalla’s Most Anticipated Earnings[/size][/color]

The goal is to have those tables ready a week in advance. As the name implies, this would require a community input, so feel free to reply to this post with your picks for the week of [color=#d4a218]Monday 21st 2022[/color].

Please follow the following format for your picks:

Company name: Crocodile Co.
Ticker: $CROCO
Earnings Day: MON-FRI PM-AH
Field*: Tech

*not necessary to specify

In the event that I do not receive enough replies to completely fill the calendar, I will manually complete it with the help of Earnings Whispers and other sources.

The deadline to send your picks is [color=#d4a218]Monday 14th of March[/color] at pre-market open. (So I have time to edit all of it in time for 9.30am NY)

It is important to note that some companies inform us of their earnings date at the last second, so by making our picks two weeks in advance we will miss some. This calendar will not be perfect but I am certain that it will offer us good opportunities nonetheless.

Thanks for your contribution

This thread will ONLY be used to determine which play has a chance of moving either direction substantially or to impact IV in a way that could benefit us.

This is NOT a place to determine where a certain play will go (up or down), either open a new topic for that or contribute to an already existing one. I do not want valuable information to be lost here.

This will NOT be a place to argue the validity of a play over another. I will make every pick fit in the table if I need to. My only request is that if you personally pick a play we should look out for, you should open a thread for it if one isn’t open already.

11 Likes

I had to run through an average of 50 companies for each day and pick out what I think were the best ones (best chance at moving either way based on previous earnings and estimates). That was a lot of work, and I could use a hand next week.

Disclaimer:

As of the 14th of MARCH, NEGG, BBIG, AMNL, PPSI, HCMLY & IRNT have not yet confirmed their earnings date.

[color=#d4a218]Marinus Pharmaceuticals $MRNS[/color]

Marinus Pharmaceuticals ($MRNS) is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 7:00AM ET on Monday 21st. The consensus estimate is for $(0.81) per share on revenue of $3.60 million by the Earnings Whisper ®. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 57.1% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has decreased by 30% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 40% from its open following the earnings release. Overall earnings estimates have been revised lower since the company’s last earnings release. It is notable that this past quarter institutional holding has decreased by 30%. Option traders are pricing in a 32.9% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 21% move in recent quarters.

[color=#d4a218]HireRight $HRT[/color]

HireRight $HRT is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:05PM ET on Monday 21st. The consensus estimate is of $0.08 per share and the Earnings Whisper ® number is $0.06 per share on revenue of $183.35 Mil. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 71.4% expecting an earnings beat. Based on current Company expectations and economic conditions, HireRight is providing full-year 2021 outlook including revenue in a range of $713.0 million to $716.0 million and Adjusted EBITDA in a range of $157.0 million to $160.0 million. Short interest has decreased by 5% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 65% from its open following the earnings release. The stock is not optionable.

[color=#d4a218]NIKE $NKE[/color]

NIKE $NKE is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:15 PM ET on Monday 21st. The consensus estimate is for $0.73 per share on revenue of $10.62 billion by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 77% expecting an earnings beat. The company said during its conference call it expects fourth quarter revenue of approximately $10.62 billion. The current consensus revenue estimate is $10.64 billion for the quarter ending February 28, 2022. Short interest has increased by 5% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 30% from its open following the earnings release. It is important to note there has been insider selling amounting to $15 Million since their last earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 11% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 9.75% move in recent quarters.

[color=#d4a218]ADOBE $ADBE[/color]

ADOBE $ADBE is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:05 PM ET on Tuesday 22nd. The consensus estimate is for $3.34 per share on revenue of $4.24 billion by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 70% expecting an earnings beat. The current consensus estimate is earnings of $3.38 per share on revenue of $4.34 billion for the quarter ending February 28, 2022. Short interest has increased by 23% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 32% from its open following the earnings release. Overall earnings estimates have been revised lower since the company’s last earnings release. Option traders are pricing in an 8.8% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 4.4% move in recent quarters.

[color=#d4a218]U.S Wells Services $USWS[/color]

U.S Wells Services $USWS is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 6:30 AM ET on Wednesday 23rd. The consensus estimate is for ($0.32) per share on revenue of $46.80 Million by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 40% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has increased by 20% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 50% from its open following the earnings release. Overall earnings estimates have been revised lower since the company’s last earnings release. It is important to note there has been insider selling amounting to $33 Million since their last earnings release. This stock is not optionable.

[color=#d4a218]Colgate-Palmolive Co. $CL[/color]

Colgate-Palmolive Co. $CL is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 6:55 AM ET on Wednesday 23rd. The consensus estimate is for $0.76 per share on revenue of $4.41 billion by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 71% expecting an earnings beat. Short interest has increased by 8% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 11% from its open following the earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 4.2% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 6.2% move in recent quarters.

[color=#d4a218]EVgo Services, LLC $ EVGO[/color]

EVgo Services, LLC $ EVGO is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 7:00 AM ET on Wednesday 23rd. The consensus estimate is for ($0.07) per share on revenue of $6.07 Million by the Earnings Whisper. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 57% expecting an earnings beat. The company said it expects 2021 revenue of $20.0 million to $22.0 million. The current consensus revenue estimate is $20.78 million for the year ending December 31, 2021. The stock has drifted higher by 17% from its last earnings release. Overall earnings estimates have been revised lower since the company’s last earnings release. It is important to note there has been insider buying amounting to $82 Million and selling amounting to $24 Million since their last earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 25% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a X% move in recent quarters.

[color=#d4a218]Tattooed Chef Inc. $ TTCF[/color]

Tattooed Chef Inc. $ TTCF is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:05 PM ET on Wednesday 23rd. The consensus estimate is for ($0.06) per share on revenue of $51.07 Million by the Earnings Whisper ®. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 48% expecting an earnings beat. The company said it expects 2021 revenue of $210.0 million to $215.0 million. The company’s previous guidance was revenue of $235.0 million to $242.0 million and the current consensus revenue estimate is $239.40 million for the year ending December 31, 2021. The stock has drifted lower by 30.7% from its open following the earnings release. Overall earnings estimates have been revised lower since the company’s last earnings release. Option traders are pricing in a 22.1% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 16% move in recent quarters.

[color=#d4a218]NIO Inc. $NIO[/color]

NIO Inc. $NIO is confirmed to report earnings at approximately 4:30 PM ET on Thursday 24th. The consensus estimate is for a revenue of $1.55 Billion and the Earnings Whisper ®. Investor sentiment going into the company’s earnings release has 67% expecting an earnings beat. The company said it expects fourth quarter revenue of $1.455 billion to $1.568 billion. The current consensus revenue estimate is $1.69 billion for the quarter ending December 31, 2021. Short interest has decreased by 20% since the company’s last earnings release while the stock has drifted lower by 62% from its open following the earnings release. Overall earnings estimates have been revised lower since the company’s last earnings release. It is notable that between Q3 and Q4 there has been insider selling totalling of $4.976 Billion. Option traders are pricing in a 20.4% move on earnings and the stock has averaged a 7% move in recent quarters.

8 Likes

Feel free to lock the thread anytime

Dude, you put so much effort into this. I really appreciate it <3
Now I don’t have to start any more threads for ER.

Took a few ADBE puts, and holding them overnight…
Cost basis is only $188. Under 1% of my current capital in WeBull.

2 Likes

Yo very nice job. Will read through this at lunch.

The mods have discovered this exists. We love you now.

Love this, this is something we need to put more effort into for sure.

Wow thanks a lot for the love guys <3 I’ll keep it up. Just keep in mind that it won’t be 100% accurate for this week, but will get better for the week of the 28th

2 Likes

For anyone playing NIO, 60% of its shares trade in Hong Kong. They beat earnings and revenue with 20% YOY growth. They also delivered their goal amount of units and expect to deliver more. The call is at 9pm, 30 minutes before Hong Kong markets open. Hopefully we get some buying pressure overnight considering our Asian counterparts become aware of the news.

1 Like

I’m going to open a shares position now actually. Good looks.

No problem, here is a good read if you want more conviction:

Also, thank you @Worlden for letting me know about the release.

Picked up 200 shares in the AH, excited to see how the market opens. Or proud to be a new long-term NIO holder.

I bought a bunch of calls when thots mentioned it in VC ( not 40s) so far so good

Thots said what?!

1 Like

Leaving this here.

2 Likes

Looks like NIO is down in HK :roll_eyes:

I was trying to get good fills on NIO strangles before ER, but never got them.
Guidance miss is very narrow, if I’m not mistaken.
Straddles for me tomorrow, most likely.