VTEX - Ecommerce diamond in the rough readies for an interesting Q4 ER

I was reading through some SHOP articles and came across this little hidden gem… Not advocating picking up a position here but looking to be a pretty sweet earnings play coming up in March. I’d give a in depth analysis but at the moment I need to play with the family. So here’s the article I read (its long af but a good read!)

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4480355-vtex-significantly-undervalued-ecommerce-opportunity

5 Likes

Took a look at this one, one thing to keep in mind is if there isn’t any OI on the March 18th calls so volume might be an issue on this one, might not be - but something to keep in mind.

Grabbed a couple of 10c for march here with upcoming ER and then doubling their backlogs for customer implementation from last ER and this being their Black Friday/holiday quarter. Think this should be a decent time to take a position for the rest of the month and ER should be bullish. Probably going to hold these through ER unless some crazy Price action happens. Volume is super low on these contracts but not worried. This stock isn’t on the markets radar and this ER could change that especially with how SHOP’s ER went. This company focuses on enterprise size e-commerce (they built Mazda’s entire EU website, and I believe Levi’s.)

1 Like

Also uploading the SI for this. We could have a very interesting ER with this… Free float is only 5.86M I’m seeing.

2 Likes

Taking part in this as a part of the challenge.

5 Likes

sigh… Tiddly…

4 Likes

Hey, guys. I… I entered the play.

4 Likes

Lmao “Viking Global investors”

2 Likes