Ways to support Ukraine

Hi all. A few of you have expressed interest in opportunities to support Ukraine. Below I have compiled organizations that I have vetted to be legitimate organizations with current campaigns supporting the events in Ukraine. I will continue to add more in comments as I come across them and are able to verify.

Children:

• Tikva - an orphanage in Ukraine - their board underwrites 100% of the operating costs, so all donated dollars go to services.

• Voices of Children

General:

• CARE - aiming to raise $20,000,000 - aid priority being given to women, children, and the elderly

• Libereco

• Razom

• United Help Ukraine

• Nova Ukraine - note that you can specify which of their programs you would like a donation to be applied to - “Victims of Russian War” is for the current crisis

Medical:

Military:

• Revived Soldiers Ukraine - provides medical aid and sustainable living standards to soldiers of Ukraine and members of their families as well as to those people who suffered and were affected by military conflict in ATO zone (anti-terrorist operation in Eastern Ukraine)
12 Likes

My very close friend, who is Ukrainian and a fellow nonprofit expert, has additionally suggested this Ukraine-specific fund at Global Giving.

2 Likes

Animal shelter just featured on CNN.

1 Like