YPSN - Manufacture of injection pens about to get a huge order

I don’t have a lot of information on this but I’ll try to convey as much as possible and update you all if I get any more information.

Ypsomed Holding (YPSN) is a Switzerland-based holding company engaged in the manufacture of injection pens for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.

Novo Nordisk (NOVO), the world’s largest producer of insulin, has “recently” been looking to acquire additional injection pens for their insulin pens and Ypsomed Holding is one of several companies that have bid to provide these pens to Novo Nordisk.

This is further than second hand information, more like third hand, however I have been told that Ypsomed Holding has won the contact and they have not yet been informed.

Now this may sound like no big deal, however I’m told this is a huge contract, so big even that Novo Nordisk will essentially be paying Ypsomed Holding to create a whole new factory in order to manufacture the amount of injection pens that they need.

I suspect that both YPSN and NOVO will rise quite in value once the information reaches the public, YPSN as they have a large contract, and NOVO as it continues to affirm that they are doing well and that their supply must be increasing to deal with the demand.

I currently have no dates for when Ypsomed Holding is getting informed of Novo Nordisk’s decision, nor do I know when the information will be public, so be careful when investing.

3 Likes

“This is further than secodn hand information, more like third hand, however I have been told that Ypsomed Holding has won the contact and they have not yet been informed.”

I don’t like the sound of this paragraph. This isn’t public info yet.

What US brokerages trade YPSN? Are there any?

2 Likes

Correct so take care when investing, furthermore the paperwork on these types of deals can take a long time so we may have to wait a while before we see the effect of this deal going through.