AMC - Possible Long Swing Trade Bullish Continuation

This is the continuation of my AMC tracking.

For now, I’ll just paste my chart study here…

I drew this over a week ago, ahead of the latest FED estimates released yesterday.
If my estimate is correct, and now paired with the FED numbers, then we should see a renewed bullish momentum on several of the most popular MEME stocks today.

I’ll explain the study above bit by bit as we go.

*This is 95% technical observations, and very little fundamental review of the business.
*In terms of sentiment, I am more interested in the movies that will come out in the coming years, not in ape mob mentality.
*I like the cinematic experience a lot, and do enjoy my movies better with the best theatres.
*From what I gather, AMC’s numbers are far from good, so the fact that this stock is holding above $1 today is somewhat of a miracle in itself.
*Original thread can be found here: AMC - Watching out for 1 final Bounce / Double Bottom

xxx

4 Likes

Hi, so here’s where we start…

Looking back at the beginning of 2021, we study the first big ramp up to AMC’s stock price.

• Notice the 5 gaps or weak candle transitions, if the big support channel breaks, these will easily get filled.
  • 4.61 to 9.01 is the Big Support channel, and you will notice how it is holding strong enough even after a year.

What we what to see is for 4.61 to hold strong despite the series of oncoming sell-offs.
Should AMC’s stock price survive over that line to 2023, then this bullish theory will only gain strength.

xxx

3 Likes

Hello, AMC has broken down below the support trend that I was tracking…

It’s simply tracking along with the broad market.
So far, no change in fundamentals.

Current Short Interest data…
From what I know, AMC borrowers usually start covering at over 20% CtB.
Until the broad market sentiment changes, I’m not expecting sustained buying power when some of the short do cover.

xxx

1 Like

Reeeeeeeeeeee tar-dead…

Read it here:

1 Like

This is amazing! If you look at the projections I drew for AMC, you will find that it is clearly following exactly…

none of them :clown_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.